1. This forum is for website and forum feedback ONLY. Please post Starbound bugs in the Support section. Any game-specific threads in this forum will be deleted.

Suggestion Starbound Spanish Subforum

Discussion in 'Website Feedback/Issues' started by badlazer2, Apr 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. badlazer2

badlazer2 Aquatic Astronaut

with this suggest l want a subforum were non english starbound players can create threads and discuss. l posted this in english so you can understand me but english is not my language.
    l wish this subforum can be created.

2. Jonesy

Jonesy Sarif's Attack Kangaroo Forum Moderator

Unfortunately, that's not really something we can accommodate on the forums. We need people to use English because that's the language that the staff and moderators uniformly use.

3. badlazer2

ohh sadly...
    well, l am comformed with that,Anyway this is a suggest so l am only suggesting this because l not like talking another language but that don't matters if not is possible

4. Jonesy

You're welcome to post in your own language, as long as you include an English translation alongside it. Even throwing it through Google Translate should be sufficient.

5. badlazer2

yes, but ¿l can create this thread anyway or something will ocurr?

6. Jonesy

I'm not sure what you mean. You've already made this thread.

7. badlazer2

@Jonesy

no l say an spanish thread, because an subforum can't be created l'll make an thread

another way can be finding moderators that talks
    both spanish & english to moderate these spanish threads

ok. l'll not insist in this anymore.
    so if not is possible not is possible and l can do nothing so goodbay

Last edited: Apr 25, 2018
  8. Jonesy

First of all, please don't stack multiple posts back-to-back. Use the edit button to expand posts if you need to.

Secondly, as I said, all posts must either be in English or provide a translation. It's set in the forum rules.

Thirdly, I'm not responsible for staff applications. That sort of idea has been floated before, and was turned down since having a separate section with its own language and moderator would end up becoming isolated from the rest of the community.