1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons 1.4

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

2. WhineyDrake7

WhineyDrake7 Space Hobo

Are there crew members if there are please tell me how to spawn them because I would love to have a crew of dragons well hybrids whatever thanks love the mod

3. Haerar

Haerar Big Damn Hero

Interesting point of note; the Draconis Tenants appear to require "avali" furniture tags rather than "dragon" or "dragonnomad" - presumably not intentional? Found this by delving into the Tenant lua files; hope you don't mind! Was just looking to see if it's possible to get a draconis guard; apparently not unless I've missed something :(

4. WhineyDrake7

WhineyDrake7 Space Hobo

Ok wel
    Ok we'll hopefully there will be crewmember types Soon. thank you for delving into the files

Last edited: Dec 31, 2017
  5. Notameme

Notameme Title Not Found

6. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Dragons can become crew members, just like any race. You just have to run quests for them.

If you find a merchant, they'll sometimes give you a "find my lost friend" quests, which can allow you to build up a little dragon community to get crew from. Tricky, but works.

7. WhineyDrake7

WhineyDrake7 Space Hobo

I
    I have found the dragon community's but there where no quests for me to do I was there for 1 hr waiting for one to pop up I sold and bought from the merchants still nothing so I ended up spawning them in but when I tried giving them skills it didn't work so I might of done something wrong but I did get soldiers so I have 8 of them

8. Mooncalf99

Well, it's random. Sometimes happens, sometimes don't. You can also get them as tenants and recruit them that way, although apparently they require Avali furniture to spawn... that's weird.

One option is the NpcSpawner+ mod, which allows you to custom-spawn any npc, with customized appearance. Great for getting people looking just the way you want them. Couple with Job Offers and you can get your very own dream crew.

9. pd1992

pd1992 Void-Bound Voyager

I downloaded the latest version but the game crashes when it tries to load it up. even after I remove all the other mods except the xbawks character slot expander it crashes. Am I missing something? I'll try redownloading the new version and install that one but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this issue.

Update: Game started up normally after redownloading the new version. It was something on my end that caused this error. Great Update, but I'm concerned about the Fire Spellbook's power destroying blocks. I wouldn't recommend using it when mining for ores and the like.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2018
  10. Mooncalf99

Problem: There's nothing that unlocks the recipe for "Carbon Molecules". Since it's apparently necessary for almost everything in the Synthesis Lab, it needs to be unlocked, preferably from the start.

11. Mooncalf99

Also, all the upgraded weapons require Flux Cores. Those can't be crafted, only bought... from a very specific store that used to be found in the alternate dimension, but is no longer here. Yeah, this is extremely crippling. Please reinstate. Or fix or whatever.

BoundOffStars likes this.
  12. CrepeMuse

CrepeMuse Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey, Notameme. Really liking this mod so far! The unique statuses (no fall damage, heat resistance) make this race very satisfying to explore with. Also, great job on the tent and block designs; they have a very homely atmosphere if used right. There is a bug I wish to report, though:

The tenant files have 'avail' as one of their colonyTagCriteria rather than 'dragon.'

Also, for anyone having problems getting Carbon Molecules in the Flesh Synthesizer, there is a temporary fix:

use "/admin",
    and then type this command in:
    "/spawnitem carbonmolecule-recipe".

As for Flux Cores, use "/spawnitem dragonstore".

13. 404UNF

404UNF Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Nice mod, liked the idea of half-dragons, ever since i was little.
    Anyways, thanks for making this mod

Any chance for this to appear in FR?

14. Naraksama

Naraksama Orbital Explorer

I don't know, if this mod is different from the steam version, but i found it there and people are hating this mod for being op. No fall damage, higher Jump height, flying around without touching the ground, immune against heat and burning? It is really op and i think, that should be fixed. This is my favorite race mod of all i've ever found and it's kinda a shame, that the balancing is stupid. I would love to enjoy it again with a balancing fix. The content is great, but even the shop prices are so cheap, you can easily abuse it. It is destroying the whole difficulty, no matter on which difficulty you play.
    I say again, that i only know steam version and i don't know if there are differences on this version. So don't be mad of my negative comment, but i am not alone with my opinion.

15. Sleora

Sleora Void-Bound Voyager

Some months ago, I play with the mod and there was some kind of fire sprint ability that was available in the console tech uprgade, but now it's gone! Why ?

16. phongzzz98

phongzzz98 Intergalactic Tourist

This is an awesome and interesting mod :3 I really love the dragon race with their epic weapon and armor :D
    But pls fix the synthesis lab problems :( It doesn't has the recipe for the carbon molecules which when I go admin mode I can clearly see it's made with coal; and also the recipe for the colagen or something similar is so big that it go offscreen :)
    Another thing: Pls make Flux core craftable <3
    Anyway, this is your first mod so errors are unavoidable, just keep up the great work! :)

17. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Nice mod! About to try it~ I would like an option to have back wings though...

18. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

What I found in the quesiton mark section of the codices was a recipe for Collagen, Keratin and Hemoglobin.

19. Kordharin

Kordharin Big Damn Hero

The demon-thing (I forgot what it was called) applies Levitation, which is a really neat buff. Problem, though, is that mobility is severely crippled without Air Dash (Tech), or using the Rocket Spear ability of said weapon.

20. Skyfall927

Skyfall927 Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you miss... You are a God-send!