RELEASED Cooking Skill 1.1.6

Improve cooking a bit.

1. Helltech

Helltech Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a chance you are working on updating these skills for 1.3? I love Magic, Cooking, and Luck.

• Kittenn1011

Kittenn1011 Void-Bound Voyager

^^^ Ditto.

• spacechase0

spacechase0 Ketchup Robot

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• spacechase0

• HollowStyx

HollowStyx Void-Bound Voyager

Hello! I made the cooking skill icon smaller like the others, if there any need/ want for this ^^? Mine was displaying too large.

upload_2019-8-29_5-4-25.png iconB.png

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

This was great but I think the other icons are 10x10? So I Made this even smaller one if somebody needs it [​IMG]

Also does anyone else have the problem with wallet display looking like this:
          [​IMG]
          any clues how I could fix it?

Moragaine likes this.
          • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@omena I believe there is a setting in the config file for putting the wallet back on the bottom. Nice job on the ion edit, too, btw.

• omena

omena Void-Bound Voyager

There's unfortunately no config file. In spacecore config menu you can disable custom skill page but yeah then you can't see the custom skills obviously.

• HollowStyx

HollowStyx Void-Bound Voyager

I read 12x12 but it looked off, that looks way better @omena thank you ^^!!

• spacechase0

• Moddiggitydog

Moddiggitydog Void-Bound Voyager

Looking for an update or answer on how to reset the skill if you want to change what you picked.

E253MechaShadow likes this.
                  • ShinSpark

ShinSpark Scruffy Nerf-Herder

First, thanks for continuing to update your mods @spacechase0

That said, with version 1.1.5 of cooking skill, 1.3.3 spacecore and the latest smapi, (this doesn't happen if I take cooking skill out of the mods folder) I find myself using double ingredients (it doesn't need them, but it will use them if they are available)if they are available in my inventory or the fridge. On one hand, this makes weighting ingredients for star quality very easy. On the other, using 4 sardines per plate of Dish O' The Sea is a little tedious.

Thanks for all of your hard work, and happy holidays.

E253MechaShadow likes this.
                    • spacechase0

• Miss Muffet

Miss Muffet Void-Bound Voyager

When can we get a update to be able to reset the path taken? this mod direly needs it

• Kutai

Kutai Aquatic Astronaut

I seem to be missing something obvious. I am already level 9 in the skill and only once did I manage to craft a silver quality sashimi. (Ie. My probem is that I haven't been seeing any gold/silver food.)

I am trying to figure out how, or when, you get silver/gold quality foods, but I just can't understand it, since every time I mass cook something it all comes out as the same (normal) quality.

Any help is appreciated, thanks a lot for your time!

• lopz0r

lopz0r Seal Broken

If i understand it correctly, you need silver/gold/iridium quality ingredients to have a chance at silver/gold/iridium quality dishes.

• Kutai

Kutai Aquatic Astronaut

That was it, much appreciated