Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ktbrok

ktbrok Space Hobo

Hello everyone,

Any chances to upgrade cobalt mod to beta version?

Thanks in Advance! All of you do a great work!

• Amz.21

Amz.21 Space Hobo

Hello, I need a little help here if possible.....
      I downloaded the NPCMMapLocations mod and when I ran it the command came up with this message https://log.smapi.io/X7Fvigmc
      Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@ktbrok The author is active, so it should be updated soon. That author has a lot of mods to update, though. :)

@Amz.21 Looks like it's not installed correct. Try deleting that folder, and redownloading it from the Nexus Mods page.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Here's a fixed version of AutomatedDoors for 1.3. I messed up the manifest so it keeps saying you need an update.

Crafting Counter unofficial update added
          Purchasable Recipes unofficial update added

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 12, 2018
            Nunah likes this.
          • Nunah

Nunah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you again Mizzion! Appreciate the fix.

• Digus

Digus Spaceman Spiff

Animal Husbandry Mod now has an optional beta version on Nexus.
              It's only fully working on singleplayer.

• Akomaru

Akomaru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I have patched the ChillInYourFarmHouse since I haven't seen any movement on it.
                Also added Chilling in your Cabin for people playing Multiplayer and don't want everyone stacked in the main Farm House.

I have the git repo here in just in case you want to make any changes yourself: https://github.com/tyrleifsen/ChillInYourFarmHouse

Attached Files:

• Necrosx

Necrosx Big Damn Hero

Any chance of Build Health/Endurance getting updated anytime soon?

• Lymmea

Lymmea Void-Bound Voyager

@Mizzion, the unofficial Purchasable Recipes update doesn't appear to be working. Gus isn't selling any recipes at the saloon even after I installed it; as far as I can tell, nothing's changed.

• Mizzion

Can you tell me how far into the game you are? I tested it on a newish save and it seemed to work.

• Lymmea

Sure - I'm in spring of year 2, but with most things finished already, so I guess you could consider it endgame. I just built the house for Pam, and I finished the community center awhile ago. The only recipes I'm still missing are from Queen of Sauce, because I'm really forgetful about checking the TV in the mornings.

• Mizzion

Im checking the mod right now.

*Edit*

I tested it on a few saves, it seems to be working fine. Can you maybe send me your save file and I can look into it? You can find it in your "%appdata%\Stardew Valley\saves\" folder.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
                          • Lymmea

Actually, I did some tweaking on my own end, and either it was a mod conflict with an old mod that wasn't working, or it was because I hadn't updated SMAPI to the newest version. Either way, I was able to buy the Complete Breakfast recipe from Gus upon trying again.

That said, though, there's still a lot of recipes I'm missing. Are you only able to buy the recipes from Gus AFTER the Queen of Sauce has run them on her channel? I was hoping I'd be able to buy them all in one go without having to wait. :wut:a

• Mizzion

The mod sets it up so you can buy them on/after certain dates. I would assume that is when it's originally aired on the tv show.

• Lymmea

Ah, rats. Well, at least it makes them un-missable, even if I can't fast track my way to completion. (I came to SMAPI modding late, so I didn't know how the original mod functioned.) Thank you for the update!

In any case, this means that the mod may have been working from the beginning and I just didn't see any buyable recipes because I hadn't reached a Sunday with a recipe yet. And, apparently, I haven't missed any previous recipes, which is certainly a surprise to ME, but I guess I shouldn't complain.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

This file is outdated; see mods.smapi.io for the latest updates.

Thanks! Here's the same update, but using the unofficial update conventions. :)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2019
                                    Akomaru likes this.
                                  • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

(@Akomaru Also, I suggest submitting a pull request to the original author so they can release it officially.)

Akomaru likes this.
                                    • Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

I think the author is already working on updating their mods.

• Adelvina

Adelvina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is there any way to remove the children beds + crib in 1.3? I've tried 1, 2, 3. The second and third one works but I can't skip to the next day without leaving the house.

Last edited: May 13, 2018
                                        • Akomaru

Akomaru Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Noted, sorry about that!
                                          First time doing this and the wife and I use the mod and I noticed it mentioned here, so I did it quickly last not.

I will make sure to do this if I modify/fix a mod unofficially in the future, thanks for the heads up .

saradarko7 likes this.
                                          Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.