Modding Discussion Migrating XNB mods to Content Patcher packs

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Mar 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Normajeane

Normajeane Big Damn Hero

If anyone has some spare time could they convert these two mods [x] [x] into Content Packs? Thank you. n.n

• staarfruit

staarfruit Pangalactic Porcupine

I don't know about the second one, but I know for sure that someone already converted the darker craftables. It's on the second page.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

I'll try and work on Mi's in a bit, if no one beats me to it.

• Normajeane

Normajeane Big Damn Hero

Oh dangit I must have missed it, thank you for telling me.

Thank you so much!

• Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

Has anyone done a roundup of how many and what sort of alternative farm maps are available?

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Okay, this was just a quickly thrown together Content Pack, so there might be a couple issues. Just let me know, okay? The kitchen tops are a replacement of the Festive Table you can I think buy from Robin.

Original is here.

The OC of the mod(s) is allowed to take this file and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
                toreify, beeilluminati and Nunah like this.
              • Normajeane

Normajeane Big Damn Hero

I just tried it out and the kitchen is looking perfect. The festive table is still just a festive table and not the isle countertop though. Thank you again for converting it.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Try rotating it. The countertop is only on 2 of the 4 rotations. If not, then I'll have another go at it for you.

Nunah likes this.
                  • Normajeane

Normajeane Big Damn Hero

Oh I got it I'm a dunce. It replaced the winter dining table on the tile sheet and i was fiddling around with a different one.

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

Ah don't worry about it. xD The festive table was just the easiest one as it's the one Mi's originally replaced.

• UHLEAH

UHLEAH Void-Bound Voyager

can anyone convert this mod into a content pack? [x]

• Kuriiyo

Kuriiyo Cosmic Narwhal

The CP pack I created with three combined hair mods has that one in... :) It's here.

• D.Grey

D.Grey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

CP version of 19th Century Elliott Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Alex is Black Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Black Elliott Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Black Elliott Edit Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Black Leah Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Butch Leah Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Caroline with Brown hair Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Sam and the Great Haircut Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Sam Short Hair Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Shorter-haired Sebastian Mod (Original Here)
                            CP version of Singles Portraits Beautify Mod (Original Here)

A combined version is here. But for who want only Crabbit's i'll post it.

CP version of CRABBIT's New Hair Mod (Original Here)

CP version of Young Linus Overhaul Mod (Here because is too big for the forum) (Original Here)

The OCs of the mods are allowed to take these files and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

• Fyn

Fyn Pangalactic Porcupine

Updated to include the Wood Sign in 1.3. :)

I *was* gonna do the Garden Pot as well, but that's meant to be Clay, so I felt it didn't really fit.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2018
                              • D.Grey

D.Grey Scruffy Nerf-Herder

CP version of Alternate Fences and Gates Mod (Original Here).
                                Two Files. One with alternative Gates only and the other with alternative Fences and Gates.

The OCs of the mods are allowed to take these files and upload it on their official page if they wish. You may PM me to have the unofficial port removed if you wish.

Attached Files:

• arkoiris

arkoiris Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I went ahead and added the Town (both maps) files to this pack, as well as the Dusty files. There's a config for the town maps, so if you want the one without the Joja ruins, just pop into the config and change it to false. The Strings from Maps are now implemented with EditData instead of Load, so the file was removed. (Though, I kinda just threw this together, so let me know if there are issues.) I also added an UpdateKeys to the manifest.

The OC of the mod is allowed to take this file and upload it on their official page. Please PM me if you'd like to have the unofficial port removed!

5/19 Edit: Config should be fixed!

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2018
                                  • Kulturbanause

Kulturbanause Phantasmal Quasar

Wow! Great! I appreciate all your work here. Awesome!

• Nunah

Nunah Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• Adelvina

Adelvina Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Doesn't seem to remove the ruins. I edited the config and everything. T^T

• HanFox

HanFox Guest

This thread is a little bit weird in a way. People update things, link to the original, but few of you actually seem to post at the original location so the content creator (or users there) can see your work and thus use it. The little notes about how the OC can ask you to remove your patch are kinda pointless in that regard.

Not everyone is on this forum, not everyone knows about the wiki. It'd be great if either the person who makes the patch, or the person who requests it, actually goes to the source and says there's a patch (just right click the #number in your post to get the link). That way either the OC can update the Nexus (or other location) and people know where to go for the unofficial Content Patcher patch in the interim.

Should this extra step not be apparent in the OP? :)

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.