1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue No chests in the mines?

Discussion in 'Support' started by FlixerDK, May 14, 2018.

1. FlixerDK

FlixerDK Void-Bound Voyager

1.3 Beta bug in singleplayer: I'm at levl. 30 in the mines and I haven't had a single chest, neither on lvl. 10, 20 or 30! It makes it almost impossible to go down from 10 to 30, unless you buy a weapon or have a lot of food, because of all the swarms of flying bugs, i've already died twice. Is this a bug, a change, or just me that can't remember how it was before?

• BruMeister

BruMeister Intergalactic Tourist

Has this happened to you recently? According to this forum, the problem has already been fixed.

• FlixerDK

Yes, I started the game 5 days ago, and when I reached lvl. 10 in the mines, I didn't think about the missing chest, but the bug was still there yesterday, when i reached lvl. 20 and 30, that's why i wrote the bug report.

• azul_rojo

azul_rojo Void-Bound Voyager

This also happened to me yesterday on my singleplayer riverlands farm. 1.3.10 beta, Spring year 1. No chests on floors 10, 20, or 30. I'll keep this updated as I go, I guess!

My husband hasn't had the issue. He has a singleplayer wilderness farm, and has received chests every 10 floors.

Not sure if it makes any difference, but I've hosted multiplayer games, and he hasn't.

Last edited: May 15, 2018
          • FlixerDK

I haven't played multiplayer, and it's still bugged, it hasn't rained for 8 days in sommer either, maybe this is normal, but if I remember correctly, in my first playthrough the sommer had the most rain days of all the seasons. Don't know if I need to update it manually somehow? Thought the game was automaticly updated.

• azul_rojo

Weather is pretty random; one farm could have lots of rain, while another has very little. Summer tends to be a really dry season, so 8 days of no rain is normal. It's entirely possible to get just one or two storms all summer. It's tough, but it happens.

Currently, the 1.3/multiplayer update is in beta, so the game won't automatically download it. To play it, you have to opt in to the beta following the instructions here.

• FlixerDK

I have downloaded the Beta, but can't see if it's 1.3. or 1.3.10 where the mine chest bug should have been fixed. have it set to Opdate Automaticly, so it should be the newest version.

• azul_rojo

You can check the game version at the title screen. Click the ? button in the bottom right corner. The game version will be displayed at the bottom left. Most recent version is now 1.3.11.