A Winter Mystery

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Ailsaek, May 27, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

I’ve got this quest (year one), it seems to be related to Krobus, whom I have met now, and I’m not sure how to move forward with it. I don’t see it in the quest list in the wiki. Is this new content? I’m modded halfway to heck and back as well, but I don’t know if the dialogue expansion mods add quests.

• Zatnik

Zatnik Scruffy Nerf-Herder

It's described on the wiki here: https://stardewvalleywiki.com/Secret_Notes

(Basically, as far as I can tell based on that article, there's "a bush next to the playground, left of the Community Center" that you need to interact with.)

• guitardude_324

guitardude_324 Big Damn Hero

The little guy leaves footprints in the snow that you can follow up to the playground bush. If you don't follow up with him that day, I've heard you just need to interact with the bush as Zatnik mentioned.

Loved this addition, some funny, helpful stuff that will benefit players so we don't have to refer to the wiki. Plus a few little surprises and such.

I have one gripe, it's that the drop rate of the secret notes is too frequent. I found them all in 2 weeks, it'd be nice to have them spread out into year 2.

• One More Day

One More Day Cosmic Narwhal

Yeah, I thought that too, I found them all in one (real life) day, which was probably only around eight or ten days in game. I'd find several on every trip into the mines, which was every day because I was doing a lot of ore farming. The one day I didn't mine, I had two fall out of trees while I was chopping wood.

• Ailsaek

Ailsaek Subatomic Cosmonaut

I’m enjoying them, but yeah, they should take a bit longer to,show up.