Digital Sebastian ❤

Discussion in 'Fan Works' started by SuperAnina, Jun 30, 2018.

Tags:
  1. SuperAnina

SuperAnina Master Chief

I decided I wanted to draw my favourite character Sebastian again!
    I usually don't draw humans, so drawing bodies is a nightmare, but I think it turned out pretty alright!
    And well, since this is the Stardew Valley forums, I thought i'd post it here c:

Hope you guys like it! ❤
    PS: Constructive critisism is welcomed! I have a lot yet to learn.

[​IMG]

• Lorekeeper of Wyverns

Lorekeeper of Wyverns Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not the best when it comes to critiques and stuff, so I'll just kind of say what's on my mind.

I love the sort of style you have, anyhow. Even if you don't normally draw humans, I don't think I'd be able to tell if you hadn't mentioned that. I think the only thing that really bothers me is the hand that's not holding the cigarette and the way the fingers are positioned, but hands are difficult, no matter what, so...

Sorry if that wasn't the best. Like I said, I'm kind of bad at this. But I'm glad you're pleased with how it turned out, anyhow!

• SuperAnina

SuperAnina Master Chief

Thanks for the critique and compliment! I fully agree the hands are a tad off, the fingers that are 'holding' the cigarette so to speak don't look like they should be holding anything, and the hand that's resting between the legs looks a bit goofy to me personally.
        It's funny how, once finished, you see a lot more issues than when you're actually drawing it. :')

• Lorekeeper of Wyverns

Lorekeeper of Wyverns Void-Bound Voyager

Yeah, it's kind of funny how that is. Frustrating, but at the very least, it helps to know what issues are there if you decide to redraw and improve it. Then again, what art doesn't have flaws?

SuperAnina likes this.
          • Ponyotta

Ponyotta Aquatic Astronaut

This is so cute ♥ It's very simple and I love it.