1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Stardew Valley Multiplayer Beta: Known Issues & Fixes 2

Discussion in 'Support' started by Katzeus, Jun 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jessimi

Jessimi Void-Bound Voyager

Just a little text error I found in your notes that gave me a giggle... lol. "Crap pots" instead of crab. :)

Katzeus and margotbean like this.
    • Saint-in-Chief

Saint-in-Chief Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I can't seem to find the patch notes for the latest update.

• Katzeus

Katzeus Chucklefisherman Chucklefish

Good morning! Update 1.3.22 is live;
        • (Fixed) Crash after 596 hours of gameplay
        • (Fixed) Mistranslated Chinese co-op button on main menu
        • (Fixed) Divorced status not carried over from 1.2 saves
        • (Fixed) Post-6pm animal mood drain
        • (Fixed) Animal happiness overflowing
        • (Fixed) Spa not regenerating stamina when a menu is open in multiplayer
        • (Fixed) Second player-player parent pregnancy causing crashes
        • (Fixed) Farmhands able to retrieve last item shipped after it has been sold
        • (Fixed) Lighting detaching from sources when upgrading house
        • (Fixed) Players losing cursor slot items when they become disconnected while managing inventory
        • (Fixed) Farmhands unable to enter tower if they join after CC is completed
        • (Fixed) Armored bugs not invincible
        • (Fixed) Wrong fish appearing in fishing minigame tent
        • (Fixed) Slingshot minigame crash
        • (Fixed) Broken skull cavern level 100 event in Russian
        • (Fixed) Cave carrot quest crash
        • (Fixed) Buffs not clearing when farmhands log out
        • (Fixed) Farmhands can't open chest in Junimo huts
        • (Fixed) Goblin problem quest still in log for other players after goblin is removed
        • (Fixed) New songs on Jukebox show wrong names
        • (Fixed) Duplicate songs on Jukebox

• Donnnn

Donnnn Space Hobo

An exploit for MP exists where you can duplicate essential farming tools. You leave your tool (tried with watering can) in a bin that your co-op partner picks up, and the next morning you'll get your item back while your partner keeps the item they took from you.

• Terradel

Terradel Subatomic Cosmonaut

Awesome, thank you! Is this tent fishing related to the Stardew Valley Fair crash, or was the crash a separate issue?

• Sonikki

Sonikki Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if it's been documented, but furnace lights/glow remain even when the furnace is off/done smelting and stays there persistently until the next day/until they're turned on again for both the host and any other players in multiplayer.

• Katzeus

It looks like something else was triggering the fair crash. It should be resolved now - please report if anyone finds otherwise!

Jessimi likes this.
                • Kherowyn

Kherowyn Void-Bound Voyager

• Kherowyn

Kherowyn Void-Bound Voyager

Just being informative, I play the two latest versions of Beta and smapi, Still there is always trouble with the weather forecast sometimes inaccurate (it always rain on Alex birthday ) and the weather forecast announce a beautiful sunny day (always be prepared for a rainy day!!), the mayor mail box sometimes swallows items without paying for them!! (shame on Lewis) When one takes the bus directly from the mine kart, the animation which block poor Pam in front of the bus (Yes I miss the animation where she took the bus behind you) makes you bump into her and as you have no control of your character at that precise moment, it can take quite a while. And last but still sad the animation of the flower dance has been cut or changed, and the girls end up looking terribly bored and fed up and your stupid character after years of 99practicing still look like a lamppost understandable the first two or tree years but appalling after that time.

Well, I edit this post because I'm still having troubles with the shipping box. I posted yesterday : 999 corn oils and two rare fruits plus of course 4 x 999 coffees plus 739 coffees (a year production and some dinosaurs eggs 2 no stars 4 silver stars 11 gold stars and 17 iridium stars, no problems with the eggs and the coffee but I in fact GAVE the oil and the rare fruits away ! It makes me really frustrated! :nurumad:there was as well some winter foraging but I simply forgot to count what I sent, so my bad! The 28th of winter the forecast announced snow for the following day : "Bundle up folks, it's going to snow tomorrow !", I mean really??:nuruconfused: Still; I would really like an NPC who would buy coffee, dinosaurs eggs, oil, artifacts, well anything that Pierre, Marlon, Robin, Willy and Clint do not buy and not use that stealing box!:nurutease: I tried to join my save, I really did not no how to, I hope you can use it, thank you for a great game!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 15, 2018
                    • Rnm

Rnm Orbital Explorer

Cuando intento hacer la misiĆ³n de llevarle una zanahoria cavernaria a Marnie se queda congelado el juego y me saca del juego ( jugando en Coop con un amigo sucede siempre que lo intento )

When I try to do the mission of taking a cave carrot to Marnie the game is frozen and it takes me out of the game (playing in Coop with a friend happens whenever I try)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2018
                      • margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

It's still orange....

Orange Floor.jpg

I would be content if it matched the spouse's room, and was still unable to be changed. But ideally, I want to apply flooring.

I agree. Something seems wrong in 1.3.

v1.2

v1.3

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
                          Kherowyn, nachopique and Windy4sun like this.
                        • davoker

davoker Cosmic Narwhal

It is a recipe, when you do something in your real life, a recipe for not, "cheese cake", to say something, the recipe asks for X milliliters of milk, if it asks for 400ml of milk, what do you do? Do you pour 400 ml of milk or pour 1 liter of milk? this is the same, I do not consider it an error, simply ask for the milk that the recipe needs :p

• margotbean

margotbean Existential Complex

This has been discussed before, but the problem arises when you upgrade the farmhouse after getting your cows to full hearts & happiness. You actually have to ignore or starve the cows to get regular milk. Or visit Sandy and hope you look thirsty to her.
                            Freudian slip -- Katzeus didn't choose the Mariner profession. lol

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
                              Jessimi and Katzeus like this.
                            • fitchtell

fitchtell Space Hobo

upload_2018-7-3_18-9-52.png

Completed this room in the community center, but after the cut scene I was glitched into the table and couldn't get out. Had to wait for 2am to pass out.

• LordBlumiere

LordBlumiere Big Damn Hero

After completing the community centre, myself and a farmhand both went into town on our horses. The cutscene played as normal, but when we tried to get on our horses, we had a moment where neither of us could properly get on, and once they could and I tried to, I glitched into my horse. I couldn't get off of the horse, and after trying to pass out, I was stuck in an endless loop of passing out until we closed out of the game.

• Jurk0wski

Jurk0wski Orbital Explorer

Not a bug report, but just thank you. THANK YOU! Not believing this has finally been fixed, I just peeked at the code as well, and as far as I can tell it has been properly fixed. Petting can no longer overflow mood, and animals no longer drain happiness unless it's winter!

tccoxon likes this.
                                  • Katzeus

For these reports - are you sure they were upgrading the farmhouse, or was it their cabin? Farmhands should only be able to upgrade their own cabin.

Has anyone else seen this issue?

• slayer1551

slayer1551 Yeah, You!

Since the latest update has any farmhands been lagging? My game (host) runs fine but I noticed my friend (sat next to me playing) is lagging and stuttering every so often

• TheQwertz

TheQwertz Void-Bound Voyager

Can't be bothered to read everything, so if this is already a known issue, my bad.

In multiplayer beta, when 2 players repeatedly spam pick up furniture, the furniture will get duplicated very easily.

• Cherikabe

Cherikabe Intergalactic Tourist

A few things my friend and I discovered last week:
                                          When you want to play the Shooting game on the Stardew Valley Fair the game crashes
                                          On the same festival you only fish trash durig the fishing game
                                          On the wilderness farm the monsters began to destroy items (sprinklers, kegs, ovens)
                                          Completing the Strange bun quest to remove monsters doesn't work
                                          Spouses do not hug back / farmhand can't hug his spouse

Last thing, I don't know if it's a bug or it's supposed to be like this - the farmhand can't build a cellar

Thread Status:
                                          Not open for further replies.