1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Baby Stuff 0.2

Sometimes you don't want to grow up, and now you don't have to.

1. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

DrPvtSkittles submitted a new mod:

Baby Stuff - Sometimes you don't want to grow up, and now you don't have to.

Read more about this mod...

2. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

A mod exclusively for those with bizarre fetish's, like the school girl uniform mod.

3. DrPvtSkittles

That's not my intention.

4. Constantinople

Perhaps not, but regardless the fact remains that the majority of people who would want to dress their adult character as a baby in a diaper would be.......ahem.....perverts....ahem.

I know there are mods out there that sexualize the characters, such as the tit enlargement mod. But there are some areas which are always unacceptable. I don't like the idea of a mod that will gladly be used by pedo's!

5. DrPvtSkittles

I understand. People will do what they want with my mods, and that is their choice.

I made Bunnykin when I'm not interested in... Bunny lovin'.

6. Constantinople

I understand how you feel, and I believe that you had no intention of making a mod that could be used by and turn on pedo's. However, the antho's are a different thing entirely. People will always like anthropomorphic characters, and just because they like furry characters does not mean that want to jump in bed with them. And even for those few who do, there is a large difference between that and sicko pedophile's. I truly think that this mod could be violating the Starbound community standards and is just plain gross when you think about it. I mean really, think about it.

7. DrPvtSkittles

I made the mod when I was mad. I had one image in mind.

This mod was made because some babies cried enough for my Mauskin mod to be removed from these forums.

8. Constantinople

The censors of games and mods do tend to air on the side of caution, and can make fans mad. Same with game companies. However, if you want to make a troll mod to poke fun at overly censorious policies and snowflake gamers, perhaps you should make one that does not put you at even greater risk. Even ignorantly making a mod that pedophile's will delight in is NEVER good optics. If you already had an edgy mod deleted, I do wonder how the moderators will react to this mod. And I will just leave it at that.

9. DrPvtSkittles

I agree with you. I'm so frustrated.
    If someone removes this mod because they think its sexual, it will be on them. Anyone looking at this mod will see nothing sexual.

I am pissed that my mods keep getting seen from a view that is NOT my own.

10. Constantinople

Well, there is a solution. Try to think of a witty mod that can get the same point across in such a way that cannot be perceives as sexual. How about making the same mod but with a cowardly lion costume and a special snowflake liberal college student uniform. Something like that would work just as well.

11. DrPvtSkittles

https://puu.sh/ASQr3/06e02cba12.png
    Mauskin has been around for a few months.

I made the baby stuff to illustrate babies crying and removing my mod. Passive aggressive. YES

I made the mod for therapeutic purposes.

I am upset. The baby mod is meant to be immature. NOT sexual.

12. Constantinople

I read that link, that's rather silly. What's next, banning the Lion King due to the obvious references in Scar's song "be prepared?"

DrPvtSkittles likes this.
  13. DrPvtSkittles