1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Frontier Expansion 1.4

More Novakid Furniture!

1. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

Just found this mod! I'm working on a settlement so this is perfect~ Can't wait to try it.

2. rare_candy_bracelet

rare_candy_bracelet Existential Complex

yay! I'm so glad to here people are still enjoying this mod! If you decide to post screenshots of your settlement, I'd love to see them!

Sugar-Fable likes this.
  3. Kelvin

Kelvin Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much for making these assets open! They look fantastic! :D What should I credit you as?

4. rare_candy_bracelet

@AsPerrUsual, if you wouldn't mind! I'd change this username if I could, believe me. Be sure to share whatever mod you'll be featuring this furniture in - I'm very curious!

5. Kelvin

Actually, I was thinking of using them in a separate freeware game entirely.

6. rare_candy_bracelet

oh! well then - still be sure to share the final product! and good luck to you!

7. Kelvin

It's in an extremely early stage, but if you feel like following it, the project is here: http://github.com/KelvinShadewing/KyrodianLegends

The sprite style is similar to Starbound's, which is why I get excited when I see modders releasing open assets. ^.-.^

rare_candy_bracelet likes this.
  8. rare_candy_bracelet

mooshistable.gif [​IMG] chickencoop.gif
    change is a-comin'...

Happy birthday Frontier Expansion! A year's worth of practice doing pixel art makes a world of difference! Be on the lookout for an update in the near future!

Attached Files:

9. luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

lovely new art, though i have one request. since you redesigned a bunch of items, i'd suggest having "legacy" versions(maybe label them as antiques), where the store itself stocks the older styles of items that underwent significant changes, some people like myself enjoy the older object versions and would like to have both(it's also a bit safer for people who already have those items in place... dead tile bugs aren't fun)

dead tile bug: if a placed object changes sizes and occupies less tiles* than the previous iteration of that object, then you end up with invisible physics blocks you can't ever get rid of that block placing new objects

*edited for accuracy

Last edited: Jul 23, 2018
  10. rare_candy_bracelet

that's a good point! I can definitely work that in.

11. luna_panshiel

luna_panshiel Pangalactic Porcupine

oh and before i forget, you can make the mooshi pen and henhouse harvestable by turning them into plants(yes, really) disable the need for tilled soil and water, set them up as a plant that grows invisibly. so you can harvest them from time to time. use something like corn as a base so the object doesn't break when harvested

i used a similar method to convert a couple plants that had been removed from the game into potted plants, that can grow and be harvested(crystal plant, of course)

rare_candy_bracelet likes this.