Stardew Valley character ages and why

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by TrashyVerse, Aug 2, 2016.

1. ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

Considering she's better educated than probably everyone but Maru, Demetrius, or Harvey? Not likely. Remember, she's teaching the kids, not Demetrius, which means she's got better teaching credentials than he does. Think about that for a second.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

except at 16 i was just as educated as she seems to be and teenagers have traditionally helped teach primary-school children for their own class credits.....not being a dummy isn't an indicator of age X''D especially since she's volunteering her time and not actually a teacher who has this as a job

also demetrius is a creep and is a bit air-headed, i cannot see him being a good choice for taking care of children

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

She isn't acting as a TA or a tutor on a given subject, she's the teacher. Completely different scenario, and a much higher level of education required.

I suspect we will have to agree to disagree on many viewpoints of the individuals presented herein. Which is perfectly fine. You believe what you want, I believe what I want, we both go on.

• Zosa

Zosa Cosmic Narwhal

-shrugs- might be best if we do

• jakethesnake26

jakethesnake26 Space Hobo

Where did CA confirmed that the marriage candidates are all 20+ years old? Source please. Thank you.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2019
            • UnexpectedParole

UnexpectedParole Phantasmal Quasar

I would be a little surprised that Abigail and Sam are over 20. They both participate in the festival egg hunt. But yes, if some-one has a source of CA confirming they are, then I do suspect he would be the one to know.

Honeywell likes this.