RELEASED Animal Crossing Music Mod

Discussion in 'Music/SFX' started by Magnificent Mew, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Magnificent Mew

Magnificent Mew Space Hobo

Hey everyone! I've created a mod (my first, actually) that changes most of the music in-game to music from all 4 Animal Crossing games!
    The unchanged music is simply because it was too good to get rid of, because the ambient music was too important to get rid of, or because I couldn't find a suitable alternative from AC.

I have to add that the original music is amazing as is, however, I love Animal Crossing and it's soundtrack and since there was no mod for this already, I decided to make one.

You can find the file and all the info you need to here:
    https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2737

Please let me know what you think, or if there are any issues!

Thanks and enjoy! :)

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Man, sorry to hear about the copyright strike on the mod. I absolutely love it and have referred my friends to it multiple times now. Thankfully I can always share it with them since I have it, but I hope things work out for you in regard to it. It's definitely a great experience and an upgrade to Stardew Valley overall.

• Magnificent Mew

Magnificent Mew Space Hobo

Hey, yeah it's a shame. Apparently, it was reported by several users and so understandably Nexus didn't want to get in trouble! What's a shame is I was hoping to keep it up until at least Friday when the next update was going to hit! I'm now undecided whether I'll just leave it on put it on Dropbox or something. Thanks though, and I'm glad you enjoyed it and I hope they enjoy it too! :D

• sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Can u share it with me, please?...

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

@sashuka Sure, I can provide a link to download it for now. I will edit this comment to provide the link when the upload has finished. (Link)

@Magnificent Mew I strongly encourage providing a different source for the mod if you want to continue updating and editing it in the future, but it's your choice. Either way it was a fantastic addition to my game, thank you for your work!

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
            • cankersaur

cankersaur Pangalactic Porcupine

Do you still have this file perhaps?