RELEASED [SMAPI] InstantGrowTrees--Grow trees overnight!

Discussion in 'Cheats' started by cantorsdust, Mar 23, 2016.

1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@plasticpalfun Compatibility with the upcoming Stardew Valley version was the main goal for that update. I'd rather update more mods instead of backporting updates to older versions of the game, sorry! Hopefully the beta will be released soon though. :)

• plasticpalfun

plasticpalfun Poptop Tamer

That's true... but I'm not liking my chances of seeing all my fave mods getting SDV 1.3.30- / SMAPI 2.8-compatible releases within a month or so of GA...

Thanks for adding that particular feature, though. While I'm waiting, is there any chance of getting the 1.5 release working with SDV 1.3.28 / SMAPI 2.7, or does it require one or more changes specific to the new releases?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

At a minimum the mods would probably need to be recompiled for Stardew Valley 1.3.28 (with maybe a few changes for compatibility). If you want to give it a try, come ask in #modding on the Stardew Valley Discord and we'll help you get set up for it.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• galajean

galajean Void-Bound Voyager

When I extracted the downloaded file, there were 3 files "InstantGrowTrees.dll, InstantGrowTrees PDB file, and manifest JSON file" but no config file. What did I do wrong?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@galajean Install the mod and run the game once, and the config.json should appear. It's generated so your settings aren't overwritten when you update a mod.