1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Pokemod 5.0

Gotta Catch Them All!

1. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I would appreciate if this mod had a list of incompatible mods, because for some reason none of the Pokemon's ever spawn and I can't use commands to spawn them in either.

2. projectmayhem

projectmayhem Spaceman Spiff

The swimmers wont spawn via command, they are found while fishing.

Thank you for the list, I dont know how I managed to miss pokemon, sleep deprivation I guess.

Bub in the Tub likes this.
  3. Bub in the Tub

Bub in the Tub Void-Bound Voyager

You're welcome, its no problem, helping you out on one of the best Pokemon mods. I'm glad I can help! There is one way to capture the swimmers, not really into a capture pod, but they can be relocated with the relocator weapon after fishing them up, allowing you to store them in another body of water, or a custom built fish tank, cant really store them in a capture pod, and take them with you unfortunately. I tried a couple of times with taking them to a closed tank of water, weakening them, and tried capturing them with capture pods, that didnt work. Hoping in the future, you can be able to capture swimmers and take them with you.

4. Constantinople

I was not referring to the swimming pokemon I mean any pokemon. I have a number of mods installed and apparently some of the conflict with this pokemon mod. Nothing spawns on any planet, ever, and nothing can be spawned in using commands, nothing. So again, it would be nice if there was a list of incompatible mods so people would know which mods conflict to the point that they neutralize this pokemon mod. I have not yet discovered which one is conflicting.

5. Bub in the Tub

I believe they were answering my post on the first page about swimmers. Sorry for the confusion in advance. Perhaps if you list the mods you have, we can actually help you, because without your list of mods, we cant narrow down to what is incompatible.

6. Constantinople

I suppose I can if you want me to, but I use about 120 mods!

7. projectmayhem

I have no idea which mods would be incompatible, or why any mod would be incompatible

8. Bub in the Tub

I say start the list with ones that change or add monster files, or fishing files because this mod goes into that category of modding.

9. Constantinople

Well I use the Frackin Universe mod, the hunting and wildlife mod, a mod that makes monster more dangerous by giving them more attacks, the spooky tweaks mod, the big game hunter mod. I did want to ask a question right now. I noticed that I have a number of mods with the name pokemon in them. Your mod is just called poked.7z. These other mods are called itsbowman_pokemon.rar. I can't remember when I added these or what they are. Are these something that will conflict with your mod or are they a add on to it?

10. projectmayhem

Bowman's mod use to conflict with mine, since we both named our pokemon by their names. However, since my mod has more pokemon, he went through and renamed his , adding a tag to the front, so if you use both our mods, both his and mine will spawn.

11. Bub in the Tub

Also, we never had anyone mention that they have tested this mod with the FU mod, people have asked if it was compatible on page one of this discussion, but I believe they have not come back with full results on whether or not that this is or is not compatible with that mod. Perhaps you may be the first to experience this theory, and that you may also be the tester for this theory as well. I know how removing mods is difficult, and can have impacts on saves, builds, worlds, etc. but, I can make a suggestion. That being said, I suggest if you really want to test this out, move the FU mod folder/.pak out of the mods folder temporarily and then make a new character, a test character if you would, so it would not load up any of your present characters, or worlds, skip intro story, and immediately use the console commands "/admin" and then "/spawnmonster vulpix" or some other Pokemon. If it spawns, then its most likely the FU mod being not compatible with this mod, just a suggestion. I dont have the FU mod, if I did, I would do this myself, and let you know the results. But I can also do this test too if I get the FU mod. However, if it still doesnt spawn using the commands without the FU mod installed, then more than likely its another mod interfering with this one. If thats the case, then we're all back square one with the incompatibility issue. Hopefully I was helpful.

12. Constantinople

Thanks, I can give it a try later. When I get the results I will let you all know.

13. Bub in the Tub

This is one way to capture swimmers!
    [​IMG]
    You could make the swimmers into random sea monsters that spawn in the water, without fishing, heck you can even do both ways too, have them as fishables and random sea monsters, so you can capture them in the pokeballs. You can also do a Codex for the captured Pokemon, as a Pokedex. All are some ideas for you, good luck, projectmayhem!

Also, thanks, Constantinople, for looking into the compatibility with the FU mod and helping out this discussion and mod.

14. Constantinople

Ok so here is what happened. I got rid of most of my mods, and after testing, it seems that the steam version of pokemod is compatible with the steam version of FU and RPG growth as well. The reason it was not working on my characters has more to do with all the mods I had installed. Apparently some of them (1 had over 100) were incompatible. But the main/large mods don't seem to be the problem. Im not going to bother going through these mods one by one, if I play this game again I will simplify things down to a small number of mods.

15. Constantinople

Can someone please tell me how to spawn in poke ball's with the spawn item command line. I want to keep testing this mod out. Thanks.

16. projectmayhem

/spawnitem capturepod

17. Constantinople

I thought the poke balls were different from the basic capture pods in the game. I tried spawning in a regular capture pod already and it would not let me get the pokemon.

18. Constantinople

Or do I need to reduce their health first like in the actual games?

19. projectmayhem

need to reduce their health.

20. Onyxtrazus

Onyxtrazus Void-Bound Voyager

Hi. The last version download link is down. Could you réup it please?

(In the meantime, I think I'll try the previous one since this mod seems really great.I guess It won't cause any conflict if later I delete the pokemod folder of the v4.2 to replace it with the v5, is it ?)