1. This forum is archived for reference. For support & bug reports visit the help section of forums.stardewvalley.net

Bug/Issue Can't launch?

Discussion in 'Support' started by Falset, Sep 25, 2018.

1. Falset

Falset Void-Bound Voyager

Ummm hi. So. I'm not very good at any of this. But I downloaded an older version before for some cute mods. Easy, right? Well. I heard about the update and I really wanted to check out the night market and the other stuff so I updated my game. It didn't show up. Right, need to update SMAPI.

So I do and it should have been simple but as soon as the command window pops up and the whole thing crashes. And this is all could really gleam before it all closes out?
    (I'm sorry. I'm very bad at this but I'm really hoping for some help or advice...!)
    [​IMG]

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Falset You might be running SMAPI from the installer folder. After you install SMAPI, you can delete the installer folder to avoid confusion. See the install instructions for help, and feel free to ask if something is unclear.

• Falset

Falset Void-Bound Voyager

I feel SO dumb.... that was exactly it! I can run it just fine now! Oh jeez I'm silly. But thank you so much for the help, Pathos! You're a blessing! <3

Pathoschild likes this.