RELEASED Farmer to Florist 1.2

Adds new flowers to the game and new things to do with them!

1. myssarachnomancer

myssarachnomancer Yeah, You!

As if I needed MORE stuff to plant and grow!

Thanks for this! It adds so much beauty and fun to the game.

Kildarien likes this.
    • minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Is this compatible with Json Assests at this time?

• paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is one port I'm not in charge of, but the person who is working on the port has been busy.
        It should be compatible when used in conjunction with JA as I have modified Mizu's Flowers to be compatible with F2F.

• SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

Just have some final balance issues to work out, as well as unlock conditions to determine, and it'll be ready. Right now I am not at home, so I can't really work on it, but I should be able to get it out this week.

The major thing that should be noted is that this is an UNOFFICIAL port. Should Kildarien return, the files will be taken down and transferred to their control.

tinkerbelljln and .Lavender. like this.
          • putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

Did this ever get released? I'm having some trouble getting the current release to work on my new game. :\

EDIT: I should be more specific about my trouble...I can buy & plant flowers from F2F, but they disappear upon planting and seem to not exist after planting them? I'm guessing the current release of this mod isn't compatible with the current version of SDV?

Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
            • SpringsSong

SpringsSong Cosmic Narwhal

I am currently waiting for the update to 1.3 before I release the unofficial port, that way I don't have to fix the old version. =/

putaytoe likes this.
              • putaytoe

putaytoe Void-Bound Voyager

Oh, that makes sense. I completely understand. Guess I'll wait for the new update to start using this mod then. I will wait warmly & patiently~ thank you so much for taking over this mod btw! I'm late to the Stardew game and would hate to see this one die without ever getting to play with it. <3

• paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The flower pot is a new addition in 1.3 and is not part of this mod.

• Misharu

Misharu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

So will there be an updated version for the newest release?

• largerthansmall

largerthansmall Yeah, You!

This mod works great. One small bug I noticed, is that the perfume/drying rack/soap maker take only 10 minutes. Must be a bug. Also, is there a way to add custom gift tastes for perfumes? Or add nutrition/energy value for chips?

• Kildarien

Kildarien Void-Bound Voyager

Oh whoops, life got busy and I forgot about this mod. Sorry everyone! I did at one point have another update planned, but who knows if that'll happen at this point.

At least when I made the mod, I'm not sure if there was a way to add custom gift tastes for perfumes. You could add it for perfume in general, but the perfumes essentially were procedurally generated as-needed, and I'm not sure how possible it is to change gift tastes while the game is running. The other option for doing it would be to make each kind of perfume an explicit game item, but then your objects files would be unnecessarily large (as each perfume type would require a separate, nearly-identical entry.) In other words, there wasn't a good way to make the perfumes (and soaps and such) all that unique back when I made the mod, and I doubt there would be now.

As for the chips... do they not have associated nutrition/energy values? I could've sworn I added some...

• LadyE

LadyE Intergalactic Tourist

This is just a quick question because I'm having a dumb moment where does the CustomFarming from inside of Farmer to Florist Mods folder where does that go does it go into my CustomFarmingRedux folder in the Mods folder for Stardew or does it go somewhere else?

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
                          • BarbKatz

BarbKatz Void-Bound Voyager

As a person who has planted extensive gardens for over 50 years, I love the fact that I can plant delphiniums, lilies and dahlias in Stardew Valley. But no matter how hard I try to get the install of this mod correctly entered into my game, my farmer does not get the gifts or the craftables. She gets the letters but nothing else. Presently, I am on a third save and still no luck. Is there a site where I can find simple, step by step instructions for getting the mod correctly installed. (BTW - I can buy the seeds, no problem but no craftables show up.) Thanks.

• Dark Phoenix

Dark Phoenix Void-Bound Voyager

You're not the only one; I think either something broke for 1.5.5 or something's not right, but I'm seeing the exact same thing. I had this one working on 1.4 and 1.5, but not the 64 bit 1.5.5...

• VideoDameMariSeph

VideoDameMariSeph Aquatic Astronaut

I'm having the same problem. Mail with nothing in it.

• heyitsavery

heyitsavery Void-Bound Voyager

Having the same issue as well. And I can only see a couple of seeds from this mod in Pierre's shop.

• junipear

junipear Orbital Explorer

Same issue here. I'd also love if I could edit the descriptions, I don't like the grayed out text that says "Mod: blahblah from DGA" in the storefront.

statementbegins likes this.