1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Drones behind you! D= v.2.4

Drone companions for your travels, boiz.

1. Dandion

Dandion Subatomic Cosmonaut

2. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

Theguywhoisrightbehindyou Space Spelunker

is it multiplayer friendly? because i would love to come onto a server with a thing trailing behind me. also, could you make one that is ruin themed? like a very very tiny planet with an eye on it and tentacles. would that work?

3. Dandion

I can't tell is it compatible with online or not. I don't know how to tell, lol, I really figured out how to do my stuff by "mistake-repeat" technique. =D Tentacle Ruin drone png is already done, I'm just kinda lazy to make it in to an actual item yet + I'm really into my shops project for now. But you will get it soon enough.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2019
  4. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

wow u fast. i make pngs for items, but i have no idea how to add the items in and make it multiplayer compatible. also, assets need unpacked. so anyways, could you send me the png. so i can see it and maybe edit it. if u dont want to, that ok. i just have a specific idea thingy and i would like to see it. thanks even if u dont want to send it!

5. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

also one last thing, if you could make it spawn friendly tentagnats and tentabombers, that would be great for my character eyemonster. Thanks

6. Dandion

It won't be a drone, that's I can tell. More like augmented ruin creature. I'll make a mod update tomorrowm if you want it so much, but sorry, I won't send it just like that, I kinda made it for the mod after all.

7. Dandion

8. Dandion

the drone you asked for is out, lemme know how is it for you =) it would be great if you will make a review on mod's page.
    Couldn't make it spawn things tho, but it is an interesting idea.

9. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

you are da man/shrewthingy
    ITS PERFECTTTTTTTTTTT

Dandion likes this.
  10. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

i got a couple more ideas, i tell u later. thanks!

Dandion likes this.
  11. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

hmm you have all sorts of drones, but you have never made a weapon drone.
    why not make some sort of dagger drone that flies behind you, with the daggers swiveling in the air behind you. the knives range from 6-9. the amount of daggers influences the amount of damage buffs that it gives, and some times, a dagger will fly off and impale an enemy, dealing 100 poison damage over time. i attempted to make a sprite, but i'm not very good at doing that. just imagine some very thin sewing needles that twirl through the air as you explore a planet. is this possible, or am I just crazy? <error?> Edit: nvm its back item it wont work to shoot people if its a back object. just still have the buffs.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  12. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

for the ruin drone, why dont u make it so it can take an augment. if you do that, you might be able to make an augment that will do it for you.

13. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

i know a little bit about json coding, so if possible from coding side, you can add an on reap function, you can make it spawn in friendly monsters. an example is deadeye don's energy whip that spawns in a helpful drone. here is the code for spawning in a mob in using an action, so see if you can do that. {"action":"spawnmonster","type":"____","level":x,"arguments":{}}

14. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

one last idea before i have to go:
    Elder drone:
    a tip-off to HP lovecraft comes in the form of a small drone that resembles the elder lord of the seas, cthulhu drone is equipped with an augment that inspires fear to those who come to close. (effects:timestop,frozen, other freezing effect types, as well as doomed (add to augment)) it looks something like the squid lord except pixelated and cuter (LESS GOREEEEE)

15. Dandion

I can make these things apply an effect on player, but I think to make them apply effects on enemies would take some serious coding.

16. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

i would love to assist. i have just examined the ruin drone and using in-game coding, i probably could modify the ruin drone to accept augment, then work on an augment that would effect enemies as well. i wish you luck.
    P.S. did you like my ideas?

17. Dandion

some of them - yeah, chulchu drone - not that much. I really don't understand how to logically approve it.

If you succeed with some spawning and area effects coding - can you contact me and share knowlendge? Cause I really whould like to make some spawner\area effect things.

18. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

hey boi! The drones are multiplayer compatible so yay and others can see the drones 2 i happy man/women/smallchildthing

19. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

k i will try, but this will take a while.

20. Dandion

that is like SUPER cool, dude.