1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Drones behind you! D= v.2.4

Drone companions for your travels, boiz.

1. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

Theguywhoisrightbehindyou Space Spelunker

ok so i don't know how, but check under thorns, because if they managed to make an effect that allowed for contact damage, and there should be an action in there that would allow for adding a spawn creature thingy. see what u can find. i would do it myself, but i cant unpack my assets on this mac

2. Dandion

Dandion Subatomic Cosmonaut

3. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

can u try to do the damage boosting needle/dagger thing i told u about (minus, of course, the attacks).
    thanks a-so very much!

4. Dandion

it is possible, i guess, but it will work as a status effect on your char, and i have no such skill to make such compicated lua script right now, sorry, dude.

5. AlphaDrako

AlphaDrako Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hey Dandion, i'm here do ask you if that drones can be increased with augments... Besides that, i would like to suggest you to upgrade the Overview page, because, at now, i don't know exactly what that mod does, i know that's drones behind me, but i don't know if they're like capes, or if they can be put on the style space, and i don't really know if they're animated (but i really imagine it is haha), so, i know you work, and i'm glad to test (and use) all the things you have done, but i guess the other players who don't know that will be... A little lost with the description. Anyways, it's a awesome idea that drones, and there's is just my feedback, thanks <3

6. Theguywhoisrightbehindyou

alpha drako, i have made custom augments before. while i have not made custom stats to go with it, i might be able to edit the drones into accepting augments.

7. Dandion

if you would read the full description of the mod again, you'll see almoust everything you mentioned, bruh. and the reason why it is so.

AlphaDrako likes this.
  8. endercoolboy

endercoolboy Scruffy Nerf-Herder

nice mod it works but 1 problem wen i try to use the crafting table it jest kick me out of my hole game

9. Dandion

That's weird. I tested it on clean version and on version, full of all sorts of mods, starting with FU.

10. Rurs

Rurs Void-Bound Voyager

hey, I was wondering, what cosmetic mods were you using in the bonus picture?