RELEASED More Crops, Unofficial Continuation

Discussion in 'Mods' started by TenkoKuugen, Jan 17, 2017.

1. MysticTempest

MysticTempest Spaceman Spiff

In the "MoreCrops_UnofficialContinuation" folder I provided; there's a "manifest.json" file. You'll need to edit that one.

Delete Lines 12 through 17.
    Basically, this section.
    Code:
      {
      "UniqueID": "Entoarox.EntoaroxFramework"
       },
       {
        "UniqueID": "Entoarox.ShopExpander"
       },

• NoodleMara

NoodleMara Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you!

• NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

Does this work on 1.3.32?

Majinique likes this.
        • MysticTempest

NeoslayerX likes this.
        • NeoslayerX

NeoslayerX Big Damn Hero

• 009i66

009i66 Void-Bound Voyager

i know this wasnt exactly the point of the mod but. is there a way to disable ALL requirements in the config.json? i just want a big farm with all the plants you feel me

• MysticTempest

According to the official documentation located here: https://github.com/Entoarox/StardewMods/blob/master/Framework/docs/conditions.md

Your best choice would be to use the following for all conditions in the ShopExpander config file.

Code:
              "Conditions": "time>600"

So, it will make all crops available starting at 6am every day. And, since the store opens later they should always be available.
            Or just use something like CJB ItemSpawner to spawn them in without going to the store.

009i66 likes this.
            • 009i66

009i66 Void-Bound Voyager

thanks so much im gonna have all the plants now

• canidaeTrot

canidaeTrot Void-Bound Voyager

• MysticTempest

Sure, you'd just need to use the ObjectIDs of the MoreCrops mod, & edit them into Minerva's bundle mod.

I have this old guide here on editing bundles: https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/trying-to-create-bundle.141869/#post-3260871
                You can ignore the older parts about extracting XNBs and MoreCrops starting at #797; as it currently starts at #804
                But, the rest of the general info on editing bundles is fine.

For the current IDs of the MoreCrops see: "MoreCrops_UnofficialContinuation/content.json"
                Line #258.
                The numbers from "804-886" are what you'd use.

• Aveloren

Aveloren Subatomic Cosmonaut

Would it be possible to use the more crops in this continuation with the MCM in Longevity? Currently Longevity crops and fruit trees are coming up as error items in stores, but still have prices. Would it be as simple as usingthe crops.xmb and fruittrees.xmb from this mode along with the variable price lists of Longevity?

• MysticTempest

This version of MCM wouldn't work as a drop-in replacement. As the data is different from the Longevity version; which seems to be missing a few trees/crops & adds sodas.

Good news though:
                    I took a quick look at the Longevity MCM data. And, it's broken because of a typo. The "ObjectInformation" file included in that version is misnamed.

Assuming you still have Longevity installed:
                    1. Go to your "Content/Data/" folder for Stardew Valley.
                    2. Delete "ObjectInformation.xnb" (deletes the original SDV file.)
                    3. Rename "Objectinformation.xnb" to "ObjectInformation.xnb" (from lowercase 'I' to a capital 'I' in Information.)
                    4. Enjoy your working game.

Otherwise you'll need to rename the "ObjectInformation" file before merging into your data files.

• Aveloren

Going to give this a try right now thanks!

• Setara253

Setara253 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@MysticTempest super glad I found this conversion of this mod so I can get a chance to play it! Just wanted to ask, are your files the only ones I need to download or do I need to download the original mod as well?

• MysticTempest

Hi Setara253; for this unofficial continuation.

You only need the ContentPack from my post here:
                          https://community.playstarbound.com...icial-continuation.129349/page-6#post-3154045

And, obviously SMAPI and the other SMAPI mod dependencies in that post. But, there's no need to download any of the data from the original mod; as it's all updated & self-contained in the ContentPack.

• BlueFoot

BlueFoot Void-Bound Voyager

• ChaosRemnant

ChaosRemnant Void-Bound Voyager

Does this work with 1.4 or is there a needed patch to get it to work?

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

The same More Crops that this added are added by JsonAssets packs with the exception of flour, oil, sugar, and vinegar, which can be made via machines in Artisan Valley. Use that instead, it's compatible with 1.4, works better, and has a very large number of packs.

In addition, if you really want flour/oil/sugar/vinegar crops rather than processing crops in machines to get those items, it's very easy to make a JsonAssets pack!

• MysticTempest

Sorry BlueFoot; I updated the dependency links to point to nexus now.

Oof, I forgot to update this. I made a quick patch just now that'll make it compatible with v1.4 for those of you still using this mod.
                                See this post for the updated version: https://community.playstarbound.com...icial-continuation.129349/page-6#post-3154045

• Aveloren

Thanks for the update to 1.4! Out of curiosity, is MCM currently compatible with SVE?