Stardew Valley Discord Channel

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SerafinaSaely, Apr 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SerafinaSaely

SerafinaSaely Void-Bound Voyager

Hello fellow farmers!

My name is Serafina, known also as Sae or Saely. While being a player on PC and other devices for years and having tried various games, I have come to conclusion before and now once more, that a common channel - something easy for all - is neede for the gaming community.

Thus, now being here and loving my time being spent on Stardew Valley, I have decided to go ahead and create a Discord Channel for all farmers out there. It's easy to use as a platform and a great one for players to gather, chat, exchange ideas and nowadays, even to host a farm together on pc, switch, etc.

I am currently looking for members to join. Anyone intersted in that will find a link below and all you got to do is create a discord account - easy steps there - and join the channel!... In addition, I am looking for moderators to join and help me make this place a great one!!

Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/NBKtS5C

I hope to see many of you there soon!
    Thank you.
    Good farming to y'all
    Sera.

Xellious likes this.
    • Jack Of Shades

Jack Of Shades Pangalactic Porcupine

This sounds interesting. I'm actually a bit surprised there isn't an official Discord. But I must say, it's about time we farmers start a Discord.

• ShneekeyTheLost

ShneekeyTheLost Master Astronaut

There is actually an official discord already.

https://discord.gg/stardewvalley

• pikupi131

pikupi131 Space Hobo

Hello im searching for a co op members for Nintendo switch stardew valley

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator

Instead of posting in an unrelated thread you should post in the multiplayer section. Also please note the date. Necro-posts are only allowed if you remain on topic and the topic is still relevant. Going to lock this.

Thread Status:
            Not open for further replies.