1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED the pony modpack V3.2.4 Balanced Stallion

a starbound my little pony: friendship is magic centred modpack

1. ArtificialKilo

ArtificialKilo Master Chief

If you want something quick to add might I suggest the Rainbow Dash plush?

2. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

3. subjectivesenescence

subjectivesenescence Void-Bound Voyager

I don't know if this thread is being watching anymore, but I figure I might as well give it a shot. When I originally made a new character, they made a sort of tinkling noise when they received damage (possibly the magicalaura sfx?). Now they make this kind of horrifying growling sound. All races except Ponex are affected. Is there anyway I can change this? Alternatively, if there's been an answer to this question already and I just didn't find it, I'd appreciate a link. Thank you in advance for any help!

4. Deciton_Reven

Deciton_Reven Cosmic Narwhal

I'm only an art guy but I watch the thread in case I get inspired to art something for it, so I wouldn't be any help. C0bra takes long modding breaks due to work sometimes so I don't know when/if he'll get back to you. It sounds like the they're making the default monster hurt sound effect? You can always try to redirect the hurt sound of the races yourself on your personal copy of the mod, something small like that is very easy to do.

I probably won't do Toga's hair for ponies, since her buns would be pretty hard to translate. Though if you can find a humanoid race that has it looking good, I can probably convert it easily enough. Same would apply, even if C0bra wouldn't/couldn't add it in any time soon, if that were to happen you should be able to replace one of the hairstyles easily enough on your personal copy.

Sugar-Fable likes this.
  5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I'm more free these days but I honestly lack inspiration and easy to implement/interesting mechanics. As I said previously I'm waiting for 1.4 so that new interesting options will be available. Dungeons and villages are what I want to do, but the amounts of time and dedication required for those are just out out of reach right now.

I keep an eye on the thread, my phone is notified of every posts and I look at the tread every other day.

If you got something dection, send it ill probably be able to update it soon after.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

6. Sugar-Fable

7. Deciton_Reven

Well, it's not buns in general that are the problem, it's specifically Toga's buns because she has all the thin strands of hair popping out of them. Small details in sprites like that are generally best to avoid if you can't do them perfectly so that they don't mess with the readability of other parts of the sprites. I don't really think I can do all the thin strains is what I'm saying, I'd have to see it actually done at this scale before I'd attempt it.

8. Sugar-Fable

Personally I wouldn't mind the lack of strands? She's not meant to be a copy of a manga villian after all :rofl:

9. patiwesh

patiwesh Void-Bound Voyager

Hi, Im new here, I use SMAPI to intall mod but isn't work, They said Don't have manifest, Anyway to fix it?

10. Sugar-Fable

Um... Smapi is for Stardew Valley, not Starbound :rofl:
    This mod is for Starbound. If you want to learn to install it go here: https://starbounder.org/Mods/Installation

Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  11. Starcat5

Starcat5 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

...wow, has it really been THAT LONG since I last checked these forums? I mean, having this mod auto-update on Steam reduced my need to check in, sure. To say nothing of my two year fight with randomly dying hardware on my PC. But honestly, Bat-Horse was ages ago, and I don't think I even posted then. :catcry:

Spoiler alert: We are now in the final season of G4. G5 is on the horizon, and only time will tell if it will be a Hit or Miss (or Celestia forbid, G3 2.0). (Edit before posting: Everything after this point.) Also, a VERY early version of the revamped SB 4.0 has hit the Beta Branch. It might be about time one of us figures out how the Town variant of Dungeons work. And I do mean "One of Us", as C0bra5 is just one Brony. This Modpack is meant to be a group effort after all.

12. Deciton_Reven

Shrug. I just sprite, and no one's really requested me to do anything and I don't actively watch the show to just do things on my own anymore.

13. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I've mostly always been the main workforce behind the project, people like Deciton and Snowy have helped a lot with the graphical side of the pack, something I am hugely thankful for as I am much less talented in the graphical department.

My main goal right now is to do some playtesting and explore the new and updated game assets. I'm looking for new species-specific content that I would need to either replicate or update for the pack's races.

I'm also exploring the assets as I make some of the development tools used by a lot of modders in the community, a suite of atom packages that help with the development of mods.

Starcat5 likes this.
  14. laserrobotics

laserrobotics Void-Bound Voyager

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there any way to spawn or otherwise acquire the pegasus flight tech? I've started a game up with the RPG Growth mod, and I think that overrode the default tech mechanic.

EDIT: Never mind, apparently RPG Growth just has an entirely separate thing that's also called tech, and it's been so long that I didn't realize you now have to go to the outpost in order to start using tech.

Last edited: May 10, 2019
  15. Leyen Enyo

Leyen Enyo Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Pegasus flight tech? Does that work for the Ponex race, or no?

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Technically it works on any species, you can give it to yourself using the following commands:
    Code:
    makes the tech available for purchase
    /maketechavailable tpmpegasusflight

purchases the tech
    /enabletech tpmpegasusflight

You will still have to use something like a tech console to equip it though.
    Code:
    spawns the console
    /spawnitem techconsole

spawns the cards
    /spawnitem techcard

17. Leyen Enyo

I'm not the most tech savvy person, so where exactly do I type this?

18. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

The in-game chat box
    Go in a single player game and enter /admin and press enter to execute the command
    You will become invincible and able to use admin/cheat commands
    Enter the commands
    Do /admin to restore normal gameplay again

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  19. Leyen Enyo

Awesome, now Stargaze, my Pegasus Ponex, can fly like she was meant to.

20. Scival

Scival Oxygen Tank

TPM crashes in 1.4. Something about duplicate 'invisibleback'. Plsfix.