1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Combinable Augments 2.1.2

1 augment to rule them all!

1. enimorf

enimorf Void-Bound Voyager

hi!! a little question.. Its compatible whit the mod Augments IV ??

2. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

Short version:
    The mod by default is compatible with any functioning augment out there.

long version:
    It will work, (because this mod doesn't actually care what mod an item is from, as long as the augment is made properly) but because of how the mod author named the item it won't override the damage 3 augment, it should give you both effects at the same time. This is because I use the item's name to identify and separate augment types and their levels. If I was to use the display name, (the thing shown to the player when it's equipped on something) it might cause problems as I've seen multiple augments from different mods have the same display names but completely different effects. The augment from that mod all start with "dra". The convention we use as modders to not have issues with ids colliding and therefore crashing the game on launch is to use prefixes. and since "dradamageaugment" and "damageaugment" would appear to be two different series of augments, the mod assumes that they cannot be combined. If you want a balanced experience, I would strongly recommend you remove the level 3 augments before applying the level 4 augments.

3. enimorf

That its a good new.. yes, i want only use the lvl 4.. its very overpowered get all bonus..

Thx u very much :D (y)

4. TypicalStarbounder

TypicalStarbounder Star Wrangler

Whats the ID for the combiner to spawn in admin mode?

5. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

augmentcombiner

6. Mechrior

Mechrior Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi, not been using this long but it says in the description that you can combine EPP's and the one on the right gets the effects of the left one, is that augments installed only as I tried adding a breathing epp to a xenon epp and it didnt give me the breathing on moons like the breathing epp does.... known issue or bug?

7. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

You miss-read my friend, the augment combiner will transfer augments between epps, not combine them. It combines augments not epps. If you want a powerful light, I recommend you get the light 2 or 3 augment.

Sock_Bunny likes this.
  8. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

C0bra5 updated Combinable Augments with a new update entry:

Version 2.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. enimorf

Hi! Its possible make the mod .pak file? Please

10. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

If you want a .pak you can use the workshop for that, I use the starbound forums to hold the un-packed versions of my mods so people can more easily access them.

11. enimorf

I try to dowloand, but for some reason, no its possible on my Cellphone.. i don't have acces to internet on my Deskpot Computer :/

12. Asphodelthenovy

Asphodelthenovy Space Hobo

its really good but I need it on 1.4.4 multiplayer

13. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

14. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

C0bra5 updated Combinable Augments with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

15. Ya_sabaka

Ya_sabaka Void-Bound Voyager

there are no mod files

16. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

17. C0bra5

C0bra5 Oxygen Tank

I had a lot of issues posting the update yesterday, it should be fixed now. I don't even know how I managed to upload an update without a file tbh.

18. Akum

Akum Intergalactic Tourist

Its compatible with FU?

19. Sock_Bunny

Sock_Bunny Existential Complex

yeah, last time I checked

Akum likes this.