1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Draconis- The race of humanoid dragons 1.4

A mod that adds a race of playable half-dragons.

1. ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ

ExToRtIoN_NuKeZ Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I see that many people are complaining about the raptor egg bug. After checking the log, there was this error code:
    Code:
    [14:07:22.367] [Error] Exception caught loading asset: /objects/spawner/shipPetSpawner.lua, (AssetException) No such asset '/objects/spawner/shipPetSpawner.lua'
    This means that the directory doesn't exist, and here's how to fix it:

1. Go to your mods folder, click the dragonrace folder, and click the objects folder.

2. Create a new folder and name it "spawner"

3. Now go into the directory "/objects/generic/raptoregg"

4. You'll see a file named shipPetSpawner.lua

5. Move that .lua file to the "spawner" folder you made in the objects directory

6. You're done! That should ease your pain. Here's the pic to show that it works:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
  2. MatiasElPacman

MatiasElPacman Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, i wanted to ask a question about races, how can i have more than 7 races?

3. Sugar-Fable

Sugar-Fable Phantasmal Quasar

4. Kevlar_aux

Kevlar_aux Void-Bound Voyager

ive been wondering if i could get a .pak file of this somehow

5. Xylia

Xylia Tiy's Beard

If you do some searching in the mod forums there is a utility to pack and unpack files IIRC.

6. Dragonax

Dragonax Void-Bound Voyager

2 years without update or bugfix ( and the bugfix is really needed)

1. There is a bug with the staff, because it shows Perfectly Generic Item instead of the staff
    2. For some reason there is no way to get Carbon molecules and flux cores ( i had to spawn in the recipe for the CM and the store that sells flux cores )
    3. Even though i have full house of draconis furniture, i keep getting avali, apex or something else
    Those are all the bugs that i have encountered.

Also there is a question: What crafting station do i need to craft tomes (I have an ice scroll and i don't know what do i need to turn it into tome)

Anyways, It's a great mod, possibly my favourite.:nuruhappy:

Also sorry for grammar mistakes, english isn't my first language

7. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I think I can answer the last one, at least. You need to find one of those free-standing doorways and go to the Draconis "outpost". To the far, far right of the place is the crafting station you need. At least, that's what I recall from the last time I was in there.

8. shadowsong783

shadowsong783 Void-Bound Voyager

i found a bug, the character sink on the ground, and i dont know why.
    can someone help me to fix it? upload_2019-5-25_14-23-20.png

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 25, 2019
  9. shadowsong783

shadowsong783 Void-Bound Voyager

Hey, I have the same problem, do you find a way to fix it?

10. Shooterguy1220

Shooterguy1220 Void-Bound Voyager

Hi. I'm not sure if this is the right place to report this but the review system it was here. Anyways. The raptor egg. It causes a game crash. I'm just passing the info along. I realise it has been mentioned by other people. Anyway thanks for the rest of the mod. Its still a good mod

11. zoklyinkling

zoklyinkling Void-Bound Voyager

19 May 2021
    I was wondering if I could replace my Draconis ship with a Frackin' BYOS through the game files. would that cause any issues? I know you can not transfer crew but I want my items badly and my custom ship. Has anyone tried that?

No pressure,
    Jade A. Fenwe

JF

12. nightmare780

nightmare780 Void-Bound Voyager

I don't think this is a problem but I'm still curious as to what happened to this dragon mod so here's a report from the "dragon staff" log:
    [05:55:03.294] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff3, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    [05:55:48.314] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff2, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    [05:56:26.537] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff2, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    [05:56:44.044] [Error] Could not instantiate item '[dragonstaff3, 1, {}]'. (JsonException) No such key in Json::get("particles")
    did the owner leave this mod alone ?

13. hangdou

hangdou Space Spelunker

The performance of Jump Height in Race Traits MOD have something wrong because it's too high, maybe it's due to the original value.