1. Welcome to the Wargroove support forums. Please check the support FAQs before posting: http://wargroove.com/support

XBox One Problem

Discussion in 'Support' started by Gregbezz, May 7, 2019.

1. Gregbezz

Gregbezz Space Hobo

Hi. I just downloaded and started my campaing on XBox One. After i lost 1 battle, act 2 mission 1, i got on a bug loop. I entered the battle again and after the enemies turn my controller freezees and i need to restart the game in order to move on to my turn but then after my enemys turn the same thing happens again. I restarted the game many times, the console, the controller, everything.
    Please help!
    Tnx.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

Heya,
      Do you have 2 controllers plugged in by any chance?

• Gregbezz

Gregbezz Space Hobo

Oh, yes.
        I do.

• Shubeans

Shubeans QA Wizard Chucklefish

This is an old issue that seems to have re-appeared then! This will also happen in multiplayer games, so watch out for that.

Basically the game is picking up the controller for Player 2 and assigning it to the AI...which of course you'll need to control. You can just unplug the controller and it will work as usual. Sorry about this!

• NickEm

NickEm Void-Bound Voyager

hate to revive an old thread here, but I think this bug might be back again? I was recently playing Wargroove with a friend using a screen-sharing service called Parsec (using my Steam copy of the game on Windows). I decided to play a quick skirmish match against the AI this afternoon, and found that this exact bug is happening for me. After the AI takes its turn, my controller becomes unresponsive.
            My hunch is that, when I was using Parsec, it may have registered a second controller to my device for the gamepad that my friend had plugged in on his machine. As you can imagine, this makes the bug extra frustrating for me because there isn't a physical second controller I can unplug to resolve the issue. Is there anything that can be done about this?