1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Custom Crop Template 0.1

Always wanted to make your own crop but struggle to get it to work? This is the mod for you.

1. DrPvtSkittles

DrPvtSkittles Master Astronaut

DrPvtSkittles submitted a new mod:

Custom Crop Template - Always wanted to make your own crop but struggle to get it to work? This is the mod for you.

Read more about this mod...

2. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

About time someone made this.

3. DrPvtSkittles

I'll be honest its been sittin half done for a while. lol But ye, needed to be done.

4. CarelessGuy

CarelessGuy Void-Bound Voyager

So lemme get this right-I can literally add a new crop to the game with this? Can I easily change the appearance through like .png files and stuff?

5. DrPvtSkittles

Yes.

I encourage you to browse the files to get an idea on how crops work, and to see if there are bits about it you wish to change.

6. Alaswing

Alaswing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

hello, im sorry im a green pea at this, how does this work?, i mean i want to make a crop that gives wood, what do i have to do?

7. 777Dan777

777Dan777 Cosmic Narwhal

Go to the “treasure” folder, open the cropharvest pool patch file with Notepad++ or whatever coding tool you have, and edit the item values to give “logblock”.

Alaswing and DrPvtSkittles like this.
  8. Alaswing

Alaswing Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Oh i see, cool thanks mate.

9. FalcorDragon88

FalcorDragon88 Intergalactic Tourist

This was incredibly helpful! Does anybody know how to change the amount of harvest the crop drops? I assume it's in the treasurepool file, but cant figure out how to set it out.

10. DrPvtSkittles