1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

Yeah, weapon attachments only work on certain guns. They should have a small icon in the corner when you have a closer look at them (Where you see damage, energy cost etc). These icons match those that are on the attachments themselves e.g. miniguns will have small minigun icons and there is the alternate ammo attachment for the minigun which shares the same image. Same for shotguns and explosive ammunition.

2. Anuriel

Anuriel Void-Bound Voyager

Say, I've recently started poking around this thread a lot, trying to learn as much as possible from this but I don't think I understand exactly where I need to go in order to learn everything I need to know about the lore! I want to see everything that is available!

3. cjayr369

cjayr369 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Now that made it more complicated than before... So what gun could i use the attachment on... The one that could be bought next to the gun shop

4. Drig insarcol

Drig insarcol Subatomic Cosmonaut

sorry I don't have images to help. essentally, if you are buying a non-generated Aegi Shotgun, it should be able to take shotgun attachments.

5. rkila709

rkila709 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

does anyone know where the akkimari encounters usually spawn? im having a bit of a trouble finding them

6. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

I tend to find them on jungle and forest planets, they might also show up on alien/mutated planets too

rkila709 likes this.
  7. rkila709

nice, thanks dude

8. rkila709

Are trinks crew not available yet? if they are available, i found a bug, they wear the human protectorate uniform, so it doesnt fit

9. carriontrooper

carriontrooper Existential Complex

Strange, they should wear Trink uniforms. Probably related to summoned villagers/tenants getting the original protectorate uniforms instead of their supposed uniforms. This was a bug a few pages back.

10. Passerby

Passerby Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I guess just FYI there seems to be some sort of bug/incompatibility with Enhanced Storage of all things, specifically its "Quick Stack" function. I found an anomaly at low level and managed to get a nice level 6 Jumpsniper after a lot of perseverance, then inside Vhos Avha'las I found another Jumpsniper, level 0. I tossed the level 0 into storage and then hit the "stack" button and suddenly my level 6 jumpsniper was gone and I had two identical level 0's.
    Not sure if that's more a bug on the end of this mod with how it identifies weapons or handles its weapon data, or whether it's a bug on Enhanced Storage's part. But either way it sucks, and mostly just a PSA that it's a thing that happens so at the very least other users can avoid it.

Edit: Though in hindsight, maybe finding a level 0 jumpsniper was the bug to begin with, that's definitely odd.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2019
  11. rkila709

I think the first time my trink crew entered the ship it was wearing its proper uniform, but then my taylor(after changing the uniforms a couple of times) gave it the human uniform

12. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

you using a vanilla tailor?

13. Anuriel

Anuriel Void-Bound Voyager

Not my intention to be a bother but in a previous page I saw an image of Akkimari building and I was thingking of building a village using Akkimari themed objects in Admin mode, but I ran into a problem with an object called "Akkimari Side Plating". In the image I saw, the person placed this Side plating horizontally but when I spawn it in, it shows itself to me vertically, I tried getting it to turn but it doesnt seem to be working. Any idea how to make it turn?

I also saw some sort of antennas in the image but cant find them in the files so now im thinking those things either arent in the game yet or were removed. Can I get a confirmation?
    Bkanf2f.png akkimarisideplating.png

14. ChangelingRain

ChangelingRain Phantasmal Quasar

The spines are modded in and indeed do not and have not existed in the mod - the latest github version has horizontal plating, which is a different object from vertical plating.

15. rkila709

yep, using a vanilla taylor, i have a droden crew as well and it doesnt seem to affect the drodens uniform, so its specifically the trinks

16. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

I've been getting a lot of errors and getting kicked back to the ship when trying to reach the Creon Embassy and the Justicar mission. It seems it works fine when the game was just started, but after a while I can't go there.

I've included a paste of the log: https://pastebin.com/erKHAxeS

Edit: Seems like it was a local problem with my computer, not this mod. False alarm, sorry.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
  17. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

Aegonian updated Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion with a new update entry:

v2.3.10 - Vanilla 1.4 Compatibility and Unique Weapons Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. Trinkian welder

Trinkian welder Space Hobo

Hey! aegonian could, maybe you add some sort of equivalent of the keff for the trink race? And, just wondering are the Centens going to be playable?
    If any of this will happen just notify me!

19. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

@Trinkian welder the centens are planned to be playable and there's a trink vehicle in the works

20. Trinkian welder

Trinkian welder Space Hobo

Yay! this will be fun!