1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED CuteBound 0.99n

Cute-ification of every playable races of Starbound

1. barbariank

barbariank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

2. JohnStar145

JohnStar145 Big Damn Hero

One question, why didn't you have a steam workshop version of this?

3. Never

Never Pangalactic Porcupine

There is a Steam Workshop version; it's called "Make the Universe a Cuter Place"

4. X3NOZ

X3NOZ Void-Bound Voyager

Great..... My novakid was deleted, I didn't see a warning about downloading this would DELETE your character

Attached Files:

5. X3NOZ

X3NOZ Void-Bound Voyager

This is literally going my 4th time restarting because of mods and 3 weeks wasted on my novakid :D

6. X3NOZ

X3NOZ Void-Bound Voyager

Now i'm not able to play starbound, because it crashes, although, I believe its probably because my novakid is actually is still in-game, but this mod "removes" the character because it has a different "look" in contrast to the modded chr. Unfortunately, I might have to delete this mod to restore my main character.....hopefully. Screenshot (38).png RIP new characters

7. X3NOZ

X3NOZ Void-Bound Voyager

Screenshot (40).png Screenshot (39).png Welp... didn't work idk what to do anymore

8. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

It would probably be of far greater help if you provided your log, which is found in the Storage folder. It lists everything that happens, including error messages when things aren't working properly.

A screenshot of your character list says absolutely nothing.

Never likes this.
  9. NightmareDL

NightmareDL Subatomic Cosmonaut

Wait , does this make every male a female character? If the answer is yes i will restart just for this mod
    If the answer is no , could you make a version for it? I need yuribound

10. raijinrises

raijinrises Big Damn Hero

I saw a long while back that you couldn't post the textures for the Felin race, but first why not, second what about a picture of what you had so we could do it ourselves

11. eksynn

eksynn Giant Laser Beams

we need a skirted perfect armour with a smaller helmet D:

12. BENEVOLENT WOLF

BENEVOLENT WOLF Void-Bound Voyager

Portraits seem to not change anymore.
    I set the priority back to over 9000 and it worked. must be some mods that I use. Not sure which though.

13. irishpotato1

irishpotato1 Space Hobo

i would like to ask is there a pak of this mod? because my starbound allows mods if it has a pak and zip files
    if some has a pak of this file i would like to have it please

14. kenshin7

kenshin7 Space Hobo

I had issues with the human race. I had 2 characters before install the mod. Now them eyes are like white. How i can fix it?

[​IMG]
    I don't want star a new game because im playing in a server. The first one is the original character from vanilla , the second is a new testing character.

How i can fix the eyes , from the first one.

15. barbariank

barbariank Scruffy Nerf-Herder

barbariank updated CuteBound with a new update entry:

Clean up

Read the rest of this update entry...