1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. JWNoctis

JWNoctis Big Damn Hero

For what it's worth, and probably being bloody obvious - Mod is mostly working as of FU-modded 1.4.1 and probably 1.4.3 too, though you might wanna move the recipe for noodle and curry to sides menu if they fail to show up under the mains for whatever reason.

Might still have to resort to log files if one doesn't have hours to spend solely on looking for an Avali town, which may or may not be cheating, of course...

2. TripleKings

TripleKings Void-Bound Voyager

Can I get a list of Avali item IDs?

3. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
    As of this point, updates will no longer be posted to this website. There's an issue somewhere, and it's literally preventing me from uploading files because it thinks they're "too big" (It tells me I can upload 10MB, I try to upload 4MB, it yells at me "TOO BIG").

While I would love to continue supporting you here on PlayStarbound, I cannot.

4. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

oh no, can you add a link to where you upload the update?

5. Squeeg

Squeeg Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Sounds like you're falling back to the Steam workshop, unless you've got another place lined up for it.

6. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

7. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Fevix updated Avali (Triage) with a new update entry:

Nexus Version time

Read the rest of this update entry...

Edit: The download now link now points to the Nexus page where you can download the mod.

8. notanaccount2

notanaccount2 Big Damn Hero

what about us GoG users though?
    I know about the github, but saying something like that is entirely disregarding a considerable fraction of the Starbound userbase.

9. Skyligh

Skyligh Phantasmal Quasar

I've had the same file size issue with my own mod. I think it would be more practical to link to your GitHub releases page each update, like what Sayter has been doing with Frackin Universe. Users don't need another account to download from there and you don't have to reupload the mod. You just update the link and forum users will still be notified.

notanaccount2 likes this.
  10. sayter

sayter The Waste of Time

Was about to post what Skyligh did. Yea, that advice is good advice.

notanaccount2 and Arti78 like this.
  11. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

The issue with this is that the github version includes a hidden folder that takes up a HUGE amount of data.

The mod files, on their own, clock in at less than 4MB. The hidden folder adds an extra 14MB on top of that. I don't know what sort of effects this folder has on Starbound, but I'm certain people don't want to be downloading 4.5x the necessary amount of data.

12. Skyligh

I just downloaded 2.6.0 from the GitHub releases page and it was only around 4 MB. What is the hidden folder for?

13. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

The hidden folder is one that Git platfors use for version history.

And if that's the case, I might actually do that from now on.

14. Seby88

Seby88 Void-Bound Voyager

Soooo um what ever happened to this?

15. FoxxyLove581

FoxxyLove581 Void-Bound Voyager

Can someone can make avali fly please?

16. DinoExplorer2000

DinoExplorer2000 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

you want jetpacks?

17. Skyligh

18. aBOXofTOM

aBOXofTOM Pangalactic Porcupine

i couldnt get animations for the door to work properly, so i decided i needed to learn more about scripting and animating for starbound, and then while i was doing that my computer died and i lost all the work on it, and all my starbound saves, along with a lot of other stuff, and i raged and then didnt play starbound for a while because i was doing other things, and then when i came back i had forgotten everything i learned so i just kinda gave up on making that. i might try again later, but at the moment it's basically a dead project.

19. RainDreamer

RainDreamer Existential Complex

20. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere