1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Elithian Races Mod - A Starbound Expansion 2.3.10

A Starbound expansion mod which adds multiple new races and additional content

1. Trinkian welder

Trinkian welder Space Hobo

So, when is the Ce'tenn release date?

2. qualiyah

qualiyah Phantasmal Quasar

I'm coming back to Starbound after a long break and was checking worriedly to see if this mod had been updated for Starbound 1.4, because it's my very favorite mod. Annnnnd I find that not only has it been updated, it's been expanded to include a whole new race!! :) :) I'm super excited for this--better than the actual Starbound update. Thank you for all the work you have put into this project!

Aegonian likes this.
  3. Azak as-Romeni

Azak as-Romeni Void-Bound Voyager

how do you download this mod from here instead of steam also do you have to uninstall steam version this version the akki right?

4. Azak as-Romeni

I just don't know how it works at all

5. Trinkian welder

Trinkian welder Space Hobo

when will the centens be released?

6. Azak as-Romeni

how are people using the akki?

7. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

I'm currently working on making the Akkimari playable, but don't have an ETA for them yet. They'll be released when they're ready! The Centens are currently planned to become playable after the Akkimari, but there's no way for me to predict when they'll be ready just yet. It'll definitely still be a while, since I'm working on the mod alone and adding a playable species is a LOT of work.

People playing as Akkimari are using the GitHub version of the mod, which you can download as a .zip here: https://github.com/Aegonian/ElithianAllianceStarboundMod

You can download the GitHub version using the green "Clone or Download" button. Unpack the .zip you get from it, and place the contents in your mod folder to install it!

8. Azak as-Romeni

I did what you said but it didn't work do I need to uninstall the steam version or something like that?

9. Azak as-Romeni

oh yea I guess you do cuz that just fixed it

10. Azak as-Romeni

I had an idea for a akkimari vehicle you could make, it would be a sort of walker type vehicle similar to the gadhur but instead of an animal it would be robotic.
    it would have a small body that you sit in, with long thin legs, and a small rocket jump like the avikan mech so you don't have to put it away every time you get to a mountain or gap in the ground.
    Or you could have something like this more of a kind of buff walker, but a lot more scrapy.
    [​IMG]
    Not sure for the weapons though there is lots of options.

Aegonian likes this.
  11. MattFright

MattFright Aquatic Astronaut

I've searched and asked everywhere but i found no answer, so i think this is the best place to ask: How do i get access to the Akkimari blocks and furniture? Sure, i've heard that you're meant to use commands to get them, but i don't know what are the IDs or how to find them.

12. Aegonian

Aegonian Weight of the Sky

For now, the majority of Akkimari content must be spawned in. It'll all become obtainable in-game in one of the next couple of updates (when the Akkimari become playable), but that'll still take a while. For now, you can look up the many item and material IDs on GitHub:
    Materials
    Objects
    Melee Weapons
    Ranged Weapons

Do note that some items and objects found on GitHub may not yet be available in the version of the mod found here. You can always switch to the GitHub version to have access to all the latest content, though!

13. Ancev Caine

Ancev Caine Existential Complex

After returning to Starbound after a long absence and beaming down to my first planet:
    Welcome.jpg

Think I'm going to have to bookmark this planet as "Vvardenfell"...

14. Yanazake

Yanazake Space Kumquat

Darn clifracers!!

15. Anderebu

Anderebu Scruffy Nerf-Herder

"You aren't welcome here, outlander."

Last edited: Nov 28, 2019
  16. Ashtar084

Ashtar084 Scruffy Nerf-Herder

where can I find the new update? 2.3.11
    please send me tks :) i love this mod so i play with him...

Version 2.3.11 is a quick hotfix that resolves two frequently-encountered issues introduced by recent updates.

-Fixed the crash caused by selecting the crafting recipe for the Vanguard Missile Pod
    -Fixed the Advanced Test Drive quest not correctly giving Aeginian characters their upgraded mech body recipe

17. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

This mod crashes my game every time I try to start it up.

18. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

Upload a log so we can pinpoint the problem.

19. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Well this is awkward, I figured out the problem already... I guess, sorry for wasting your time.

20. tigerfestival

tigerfestival Cosmic Narwhal

It's alright, we all make mistakes. Glad to know the problem was squashed.