1. If you're looking for help-related things (for example, the key rebinding tutorial), please check the FAQ and Q&A forum! A lot of the stickies from this forum have been moved there to clean up space.
    Dismiss Notice

Dr. Wallace's Custom Race Costumes! (I dunno if this is in the right section)

Discussion in 'Starbound Discussion' started by D. Wallace, Aug 11, 2019.

1. D. Wallace

D. Wallace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Welcome! My name is Dr. Wallace, and this is where I'll post my custom race costumes. Since they use custom armor, you don't need any mods to use them! All you need to do is copy the spawn item commands from the text files in the download and you'll be able to transform into a custom race! I've also included the image files I used to create the armor, which you can edit to change your character's appearance. Once you've edited it to your liking, use Silverfeelin's outfit generator to create a spawn command for it. I might add other stuff in the future too, like custom ships using the Build Your Own Ship mod, as well as various custom weapons.
    Have fun!
    (Note: if your character is clipping through the armor, you can make their body invisible by following these instructions.)​

CUSTOM RACES:
    Dynastians
    [​IMG]
    A race of beetle-like humanoids hailing from the planet Dynastia. They are noted philosophers and warriors, with highly advanced technology. Their culture is inspired by Afrofuturism and solarpunk.

Karkadons
    [​IMG]
    Mighty shark-men from the planet Karkaros. They are divided into three subspecies: the open-ocean-dwelling Lamnids, the coastal-dwelling Sphyrnids, and the deep-sea-dwelling Keratids. Their culture is inspired by ancient Greece and Rome.

CUSTOM CREATURES
    DRAGONETS
    [​IMG]
    Adorable little dragon-like creatures with the ability to breathe small bursts of flame!

Daikon Ocelot likes this.
  2. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

These are great! Especially those cute dragons!

Why don't you make a mod out of these?

3. D. Wallace

D. Wallace Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Two reasons. First, the way they are now means that they're 100% vanilla compatible, and can be used in any server without causing issues. The second is that I can't code. :p

4. Daikon Ocelot

Daikon Ocelot Spaceman Spiff

Oh, that's quite reasonable reason. Well, at least you're good at pixel art.

5. Armok

Armok Cosmic Narwhal

these are wonderful!

I too almost want to see mods for these races, but I suppose you do you, at least they are usable and not being forgotten on some old computer