Requesting mod Succulent crops

Discussion in 'Mods' started by BabyDollEyes, Aug 12, 2019.

Tags:
  1. BabyDollEyes

BabyDollEyes Aquatic Astronaut

Looking for someone who’s up to working with me to create a mod that includes a variety of succulents as crops! I was deeply disappointed that this mod didn’t already exist. I know nothing about modding but lots about the different stages of succulents and how they grow. If anyone’s interested in working with me dm me on discord! BabyDoll3yes#6943

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Yoseiri has some succulents in her mod! Just a generic one though.

• BabyDollEyes

BabyDollEyes Aquatic Astronaut

Yeah that’s slightly disappointing compared to what i had in mind. I’ve started trying to mod my own in after learning it really isn’t that complicated but truth be told i need a guide in layman’s terms. I got pretty far off of a few guides and poking through a couple other mods that use json assets to get an idea of how they’re set up. I’ve made one crop but i screwed up somewhere in the Json code file so i have to go back and look through again to figure out what i f up.

• treannec

treannec Subatomic Cosmonaut

could you send me what you have? with the addition of the flower pots i too have been upset with the lack of succulents. I spend so much time doing basic edits to my mods i have now and honestly wouldn't mind adding more to the load! Im not a professional by any means but im having lots of fun!!