Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stellarsalem

stellarsalem Orbital Explorer

Hi! I just downloaded SVE (along with updating a few I had before) and now for some reason whenever I try to put something on the ground the game crashes. Like I try to plant something or put a bomb on the ground and the curser disappears and then it crashes right after. I haven't seen anyone else with this problem so I was wondering if anyone could take a look and help me?

Here's the log: https://log.smapi.io/KGLkHphu

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@stellarsalem Clean up your Json Assets installs - it really doesn't like duplicate objects. Probably all you need to do is take out Sakura's Cafe..

• stellarsalem

stellarsalem Orbital Explorer

Moragaine likes this.
      • PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Hey all~

I'm having some issues trying to sort out a mod on my game :c Could anyone help me out here? I've tried to redownload it and reinstall it about 5 times but no luck so far D: D: D:
        ***Warning NSFW MOD**

[Content Patcher] Error preloading content pack 'Horny Bachelors for Content Patcher'. Technical details:
        Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Horny Bachelors\content.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON.
        Technical details: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: {. Path 'Changes[14]', line 720, position 8.
        at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result)
        at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path)
        at ContentPatcher.ModEntry.<GetContentPacks>d__24.MoveNext() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\ModEntry.cs:line 291

I legitimately have not a clue how to fix this if anyone does it would help <3

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@PeachiiePiie The content pack's content.json has some broken JSON syntax. Can you link to the mod page you're downloading it from?

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Of course! ^^ I originally got it from the nexus page but that came up with its not SMAPI mod so it didn't work. On the SMAPI set up thingy it said go to this site to find the CP version so I got that one.

Nexus og: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/791
            CP version: https://community.playstarbound.com...ent-patcher-packs.141577/page-25#post-3286927

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Ahh I see; Thank you so much for your help @Pathoschild <3

I just tried it and the same issue happened :c

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Tried the one you suggested and it didn't work :c

After looking it came up with the same thing after trying the Revamp one ;~;

[Content Patcher] Error preloading content pack 'Horny Bachelors for Content Patcher'. Technical details:
                Newtonsoft.Json.JsonReaderException: Can't parse JSON file at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\[CP] Horny Bachelors\content.json. This doesn't seem to be valid JSON.
                Technical details: After parsing a value an unexpected character was encountered: {. Path 'Changes[14]', line 720, position 8.
                at StardewModdingAPI.Toolkit.Serialisation.JsonHelper.ReadJsonFileIfExists[TModel](String fullPath, TModel& result)
                at StardewModdingAPI.Framework.ContentPack.ReadJsonFile[TModel](String path)
                at ContentPatcher.ModEntry.<GetContentPacks>d__24.MoveNext() in C:\source\_Stardew\Mods.Pathoschild\ContentPatcher\ModEntry.cs:line 291

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@PeachiiePiie Make sure you delete the old folder too; that error is still for the previous mod (e.g. the new version has a folder named "BP" instead of "[CP] Horny Bachelors").

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

Ahh okay! I'll give that a go!

So sorry about all the hassle ^^"

• PeachiiePiie

PeachiiePiie Space Hobo

IT WORKED! <3

EEEEEE thank you so much! <3

• 백지현

백지현 Space Spelunker

If you save it, you will be forced to terminate it. Please fix it.:catcry:

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• bryna

bryna Void-Bound Voyager

https://log.smapi.io/XankaS2J

Having an error show up on the 17th day of spring. The game lags so terribly that my character doesn't even move.

2019-10-02 14:12:40.932 StardewModdingAPI.bin.osx[14927:1016581] IMKClient Stall detected, *please Report* your user scenario attaching a spindump (or sysdiagnose) that captures the problem - (imkxpc_attributesForCharacterIndex:reply:) block performed very slowly (15.49 secs).

2019-10-02 14:12:40.934 StardewModdingAPI.bin.osx[14927:1016581] IMKClient Stall detected, *please Report* your user scenario attaching a spindump (or sysdiagnose) that captures the problem - (imkxpc_windowLevelWithReply:) block performed very slowly (13.49 secs).

I updated the medieval house mod, what else could be the problem?

• TheWrecker

TheWrecker Aquatic Astronaut

Hello, I've recently been running some mods and ran into trouble trying to get the expanded bathroom to fully work. It gave me the bathroom but with no mirror to change my character's appearance. Whilst using trial and error with some of the different mods it's messed up some of the files, I'm using the Nightmare Weapons mod and something I did seems to have disabled it. Though I had a weapon from it in slot 1 and it seems it's still stuck there without a sprite but I now can't use the slot and when I try to select it to clear it my game crashes. I've enclosed the link to my game log at the bottom, any help would be massively appreciated!

https://log.smapi.io/ssnRtSBM

• 13akoors

13akoors Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Two possible fixes I'd suggest you attempt:
                              1: Make sure to update as many mods as you can, to ensure any of those fixes don't solve the problem
                              2: Unless I'm missing it, it seems the Nightmare Weapons mod is no longer installed. Maybe try re-installing it?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@bryna When exactly does the lag happen? Do those warnings appear before or after the lag starts?

• bryna

bryna Void-Bound Voyager

I'm not sure if it's random or if it happens after a certain number of days. The most recent time it lagged was around 11 am on that day in Spring of the first year, as I'm loading into the town from the screen where the bus is located. The lag always happens after the town screen loads, but I can't recall if it happens consistently at the same time. I get the warning after the lag, and if I turn the game on and off again it usually goes away for a few days. This particular instance I can't get past day 17 because it keeps happening.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@bryna Can you do this to provide more info?
                                    1. In your game folder, open smapi-internal/StardewModdingAPI.config.json in a text editor.
                                    2. Set the VerboseLogging option to true and save.
                                    3. Launch the game and play until the lag happens again.
                                    4. When the lag ends, exit the game.
                                    5. Post a new SMAPI log here, and mention...
                                      • When did the lag start? (Provide any info you can think of, like what you were doing right when it started.)
                                      • How long did the lag last?
                                      • Did the game freeze temporarily (e.g. on the black screen while warping), or slow down?

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.