Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.3 [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

2. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

(You can check mods.smapi.io for the latest compatibility status for SMAPI mods, including links to unofficial updates. Direct links to a specific update may become outdated.)

• gordan1219

gordan1219 Void-Bound Voyager

Did it compatible with artisan valley ?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@gordan1219 Quality Products affects the cheese press, keg, loom, mayonnaise machine, oil maker, and preserves jar. Custom items added by Artisan Valley for those machines should work fine, though I haven't tested it with Artisan Valley.

• rinbabo

rinbabo Big Damn Hero

Hello I need help :( Can I ask where I can find kisekae menuTexture.xnb on Android ? I can't found it so I can't replace the xnb with apk editor. Anybody please help :(

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@rinbabo You shouldn't replace any XNB files directly; menuTextures.xnb is an internal file used by the mod. Are you getting an error when you try using the mod?

• sarathe

sarathe Void-Bound Voyager

I know ya'll have tons of other stuff to get done but is there anyway the skill prestige mod can include the distiller profession from sauvignon in stardew mod? it's a third profession option for the lv 10 farming skill after having chosen lv 5 tiller. I would have contacted the authors but both mods were updated and posted here.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@sarathe I'm the one who's been updating Skill Prestige unofficially. Unfortunately I'm not planning to develop any new features for it, I'm just keeping it up-to-date. The mod is open-source though, so contributions are welcome.

• sarathe

sarathe Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild You also updated the 2nd mod :D I think if i just choose it as my last profession in the line it should be ok. I'm just not skilled enough to do modding. I spent hours just trying to get npc map locations to work with deep woods mod. ended up giving up on deep woods (which is a shame really as it seemed like it would be pretty cool) Thank you though for getting back to me!

• geudude1417

geudude1417 Void-Bound Voyager

Could someone make a CP for this please...
                    I want this so badly... TIA
                    ALSO...
                    Has anyone knows where can I download a CP version of Anthro Genderswap..

Attached Files:

• Moragaine

@geudude1417 Wrong thread; you should be posting in the Xnb Conversion thread.. Also, I believe that part of your request has already been done. As for the Anthro mod, the author has a CP version on his nexus page, just scroll down.

• macaro0n

macaro0n Void-Bound Voyager

H̶i̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶a̶n̶y̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶e̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶f̶a̶v̶o̶r̶i̶t̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶?̶
                        ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶3̶ ̶d̶i̶f̶f̶e̶r̶e̶n̶t̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶l̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶d̶ ̶(̶1̶ ̶y̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶a̶g̶o̶ ̶l̶o̶l̶)̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶.̶ ̶ ̶

E̶D̶I̶T̶ ̶:̶ ̶K̶i̶s̶e̶k̶a̶e̶ ̶a̶d̶d̶e̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶c̶a̶s̶e̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶c̶e̶ ̶i̶m̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶i̶t̶?̶ ̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶a̶d̶v̶a̶n̶c̶e̶

nvm im sorry for asking too much

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
                        • Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

I can't open the page but did you check mods.smapi.io to see if they were any unofficial updates available?

• Moragaine

@macaro0n You should link to the mods themselves, since some of them may be done already. You can check what mods are up to date and where to get them from the list here. There's also a list for xnb Conversions.

• macaro0n

Yes I have, sadly only Kisekae that has been updated on that page.

• macaro0n

T̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶s̶ ̶f̶i̶l̶e̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶I̶ ̶a̶t̶t̶a̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶a̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶C̶P̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶m̶a̶t̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶,̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶s̶i̶d̶e̶s̶ ̶K̶i̶s̶e̶k̶a̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶,̶ ̶n̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶u̶p̶d̶a̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶s̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶h̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶h̶e̶r̶e̶.̶.̶ ̶
                                ̶E̶d̶i̶t̶:̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶e̶c̶k̶e̶d̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶,̶t̶h̶e̶y̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶m̶o̶s̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶c̶u̶s̶t̶o̶m̶i̶z̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶

I̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶c̶o̶s̶m̶e̶t̶i̶c̶ ̶s̶o̶ ̶I̶ ̶m̶o̶d̶i̶f̶i̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶m̶ ̶(̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶d̶r̶a̶z̶a̶e̶l̶'̶s̶ ̶h̶e̶l̶p̶)̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶e̶d̶/̶n̶e̶e̶d̶e̶d̶.̶ ̶T̶h̶a̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶

nvm im sorry for asking too much

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019
                                • Katiemae2

Katiemae2 Void-Bound Voyager

@Pathoschild automate seems to be broken when it comes to paths for me, I have everything set up as you had shown me and it worked for a while but now it does not seem to be working, was there a new format when you last updated that I didn't see? I'm sorry to be a bother

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• DarkDragoon

DarkDragoon Space Hobo

Attached Files:

• olemaire

olemaire Void-Bound Voyager

It was just a browser issue. I was eventually able to join

Thread Status:
                                    Not open for further replies.