1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Avali (Triage) 1.11.0

Return of the most adorable predators this side of the universe rift

1. MiamotoRei

MiamotoRei Starship Captain

Is it compatible with version 1.4.X?

2. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Fevix updated Avali (Triage) with a new update entry:

Shipside update!

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

4. CloudyTheSergal

CloudyTheSergal Void-Bound Voyager

more dungeons! PLS!

5. Mooncalf99

Mooncalf99 Spaceman Spiff

Does the drone addition mean I should remove the dronepet mod from my loadout?

6. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

No. It won't conflict.

7. Constantinople

Constantinople Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Used to play as an Avali and it was fun. However, I also am used to playing with the Frackin Universe mods, and ever since they made Avali carnivores, I stopped playing as them. I hate exclusively meat eating characters.

8. Mooncalf99

I felt the same about Florans a while back (after all, the lore makes it very clear that they're extremely omnivorous) and typed up a mod to correct that. Fairly easy. You want one that does the same for the Avali?

9. Constantinople

Honestly, yes I do. Basically, I like cooking and eating stuff, and there really is not much in that department for meat eaters. Besides, if the lore of the Avali is correct, they are basically bipedal fathered dinosaurs. Many birds can eat both meat and green food.

10. Mooncalf99

From what I've read, I think their ammonia-and-methane-based biology makes food a very difficult concept... except they have implants to fix that, rendering the issue moot. It's confusing, but that's just part of their charm, I guess.

Anyway, it's up, enjoy!

11. Constantinople

Thank you so much!

12. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Honestly? Agreed. I mean, ffs they have their own plants in the mod that they can eat, why would they be carnivores?
    And their lore states they eat meat, so there's your omnivore right there.

I'll talk to Sayter.

13. Constantinople

Thanks for the mod, I just wish I could get it to work. it crashes the game immediately upon launching

14. Constantinople

I don't recall Sayter's reason for making them carnivores, but I have to disagree with him as well. Just the concept of their biology leads them to being either omnivorous or partial carnivores (mostly meat but can eat plants). Heck, even domesticated cats will eat plants. My cat was devouring my money tree before I put it out of her reach. Avali biology is clearly that of a feathered therapsid, so you would think that they could eat what they wanted.

15. Mooncalf99

Wut? It works fine for me. Can you send me your log file so I can see what happened?

16. Constantinople

Never mind, found out the problem I think. Sayer updated his mod so Avali are raw omnivores now. It probably conflicted.

17. Mooncalf99

No, there's no conflict. It's set to load after FR and literally only changes one line. And it still works fine on my end, even if it's redundant since the FR update. But since it's a non-issue now, eh.

18. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Evidently, their reasoning was because I (Or someone they thought was me) asked for it. I don't recall doing such, and they've said they'll fix it shortly.

19. Fevix

Fevix Heliosphere

Fevix updated Avali (Triage) with a new update entry:

Version 1.9

Read the rest of this update entry...

EricD112 likes this.
  20. Mooncalf99

I think the Nanolathe interface got messed up. It's reverted to some old design and I can't make containers anymore.

upload_2020-12-19_14-24-54.png