Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DragonOracle1223

DragonOracle1223 Void-Bound Voyager

I'm having the same issue I can't seem to figure out why

• KillaJake99

KillaJake99 Void-Bound Voyager

My testing indicates that FeTK is currently still broken with your patch/update. For some reason, it changes the mail system so that I cannot get anything out of the mail, whether it be stuff added by animal husbandry, or the stuff that Marlon gets from the mines when you pay him to retrieve items. Whether or not this is an incompatibility between different mods I have, or if it is an actual bug, I have no clue. But when I removed FeTK, it worked fine.

• xbukimina

xbukimina Void-Bound Voyager

okay I've found you an easy fix!! it turns out that Custom Furniture was causing CF mods to not load in the catalog properly after the 1.4 update. BUT there's an unofficial Custom Furniture update that I've tested out and all of my CF mods including Eemie's Hanging Dried Flowers were in my catalog!!! so you won't have to update anything else for it to work wooo :) just update CF with the link below and then you should have your dried flowers back!
        let me know if you continue having problems so we can try to find a solution :) enjoy ~

Unofficial CF Update : https://community.playstarbound.com...tardew-valley-1-4.156000/page-19#post-3353793

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
          Catchunks and sophiafairy like this.
        • youremakingmeregister

youremakingmeregister Orbital Explorer

Hello, I have unofficially updated Scroll to Zoom, which was never updated to SMAPI 3.0 and as such is not compatible with Stardew Valley 1.4. The author is presumably not interested in doing so himself at this time.
          However, I'm not sure what the rules about this would be because Scroll to Zoom is closed source. I de-compiled it, adapted the events to use the new api, and re-compiled it. It seems like it works perfectly.

Edit: Updated again so it works in SMAPI 3.4

Anyway, below is the file for the updated Scroll to Zoom for Stardew Valley 1.4

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
            Flumme, zStormborn and asqwedcxz741 like this.
          • jemriah

jemriah Aquatic Astronaut

Hi I'm running into an error where every day when it ends I get a notification that i've reached level 5 in a skill I've prestiged. This is not much of an issue except that every day i get an extra 25 HP for prestiging combat. I've just reached farming level 10 again and now I'm unable to prestige that skill (it's one of the ones coming up at the end of every day).
            If I can help out or get more information somehow I'm happy to do that but I'm no modder by any any stretch of the imagination so i would need instructions fit for a 2 year old.
            as a side note, I get an error on SDV even without mods where at the end of every day that I've actually levelled up a skill I'll get the notification noise over and over again and can't progress until I hit escape which brings up the end of day sales screen. I'd love to give you logs etc but no idea how (i know im a noob)

• Cec1l

Cec1l Void-Bound Voyager

I just want kisekae bc it can change shoe color and it adds more hairstyles

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

That's a different mod from mine, though mine is inspired by it.

Kisekae doesn't actually add new hairstyles, Content Patcher mods do that. You can try Customize Anywhere for that part, the author is looking into the shoe features and such as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2019
                • slamerz

slamerz Void-Bound Voyager

Attached Files:

• zainon26

zainon26 Void-Bound Voyager

Catchunks likes this.
                • softcannoli

softcannoli Tentacle Wrangler

can i thank all of you patching and updating these mods? bc y'all are seriously amazing. <3

any chance for an update to tv announcements? it's one of the last few mods i use that hasn't updated
                  https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3649

Standardheld likes this.
                  • Th3Tob1

Th3Tob1 Void-Bound Voyager

I think the guys who are updating the mods are loosing the track/overview (I am from Austria and my english is not the best) about all the requested mods, wouldn't it be better to collect all the requested mods to one big list..?

Standardheld and zStormborn like this.
                    • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

I can't say for others, but I don't update mods based on requests. I look at a mod and if it looks interesting, then I update it. And there is a big list of mods that need updating. https://smapi.io/mods has the list. We filter it by open source and broken.

erinjean and zStormborn like this.
                      • Th3Tob1

Th3Tob1 Void-Bound Voyager

Okay I understand, so all those mods I mentioned do not look interesting for you? :(

• zethhq

zethhq Scruffy Nerf-Herder

This is not a healthy attitude. I advise you stop ^^

erinjean likes this.
                          • Helltech

Helltech Void-Bound Voyager

• rodrigo888

rodrigo888 Void-Bound Voyager

Any news about Teh Fishing Overhaul mod ?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

Bathroom After 2nd House Upgrade updated for SDV 1.4. Untested, please let me know if you find any issues. OP, if you want to use this update for your own, please DM me and I'll remove the file here!

EDIT: Fixed an issue with the tilesheet path.

Updated to 4.0.1-unofficial.2 because I did a bad and copied the wrong map!

2nd EDIT: Updated to 4.0.1-unofficial.3 to fix a tilesheet path issue.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
                              • manzaralol

manzaralol Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Anyone please can update custom critters?????

• WhoopDeDo45

WhoopDeDo45 Void-Bound Voyager

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

Unjong likes this.
                                Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.