Modding Help SD crashes at change of each season

Discussion in 'Mods' started by LizardQueen, Dec 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. LizardQueen

LizardQueen Void-Bound Voyager

Hey everyone. Need some help.

I'm at my wits end trying to figure out the problem, but I can't find it. Stardew crashes at sleep during the changing of the seasons, each and every time. It was fine at year 1, but this crash first happened at Winter Y1 into Spring, Y2. And even after removing PyTK (errors) and DeluxeGrabber (errors), they are not the culprits. SMAPI also seems to think several mods need updating, even though I've installed the most recent versions of them. The only thing that got me from Winter Y1 to Spring Y2, is removing all mods entirely, then I had to rebuild everything, and there's no point in doing this every season, as it destroys all my trees.

Please help...

https://smapi.io/log/dZW6ctKM

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Your log isn't available. Can you try again?

• LizardQueen

• Melindee

Melindee Big Damn Hero

Ah I see the problem. Deluxe Auto-Grabber is currently buggy right now. It's possible it's broken for you. Have you tried removing it and reloading the game?

• LizardQueen

As mentioned above, I had removed DAG and retried with the same problem. Luckily, I just found a new updated Deluxe Auto-Grabber that gives no error. I have also done what some others have suggested and rolled back PyTK to an older version, as many are reporting problems. So now, there are no errors whatsoever with DAG or PyTK at all, but the sleep crash error persists. Here is my updated crash log:

https://smapi.io/log/6xhZEAp1

• jahangmar

jahangmar Sandwich Man

Might be related to "Immersive Farm 2 Remastered" (part of SVE).