1. Please be advised of a few specific rules and guidelines for this section.

RELEASED Pandoras Box Titans Version 1.3.1

An add-on to Pandoras box that adds (up to 13) new bosses to the endgame

1. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

Version 1.3 is live! Prepare to do battle with three brand new monsters. Additionally there are six new weapons and one new armor set.

For those of you who have played the mod before the 1.3 update; the update has added some lockers on the quest ship for you to stash the item you collect into. You do not need to worry about these items disappearing like they would on the Outpost. To update the ship though you will have to go into the "universe" folder (it is inside the "storage" folder) and find the file marked unique-pandorasboxquesthub.world, delete that file and revisit the quest ship via the 2stop Teleshop teleporter.

If you have any issues while doing this make sure to take it up in the "bugs" section.

2. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Can you make the Skimbus monster have a much larger aggro range? It got so far away from me that it lost interest.

3. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

Darn it, I though I had fixed that. I will have to look into some new solutions (shame the old invisible barrier does not work on them.)

4. Joseph K

Joseph K Giant Laser Beams

Set the target out of sight time to 999.999, set target query range to 999, and set keep target in range to 999.

5. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

I already had set it to a somewhat high level, although I am afraid that raising the number could cause the game to start trying to render far away objects and crash computers. I will try raising the the the view distance by a factor of ten and see how that works out.

On a side note; I made a new mod that I thought of while waiting forever for my health to restore.
    https://community.playstarbound.com/resources/a-good-nights-sleep.5909/

6. Sparklink

Sparklink Ketchup Robot

tigerfestival likes this.
  7. Triticamon

Triticamon Void-Bound Voyager

It would be interesting if you gave each of the current bosses a unique platform gimick (and by that I mean different kinds of threat in different settings), and maybe for a very rare chance to get a special item that you can get from the bosses, which leads to a quest to go search for this Secret area that is very dangerous, which rewards you with a shop that sells you some kind of egg that correlates to the bosses special rare item that hatch into the bosses(or toned downed version) that you can add to your collection.