Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks! Here's the same update, but fixed the version number to avoid conflicting with official updates.

Attached Files:

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Thanks! Here's the same update, but I fixed the version number to avoid conflicting with official updates.

Attached Files:

• Nate McCloud

Nate McCloud Existential Complex

Thanks! Though, I do need to release one more update here. I didn't account for recipe prices being 10x what the code lists, so the Triple Shot Espresso recipe was 25,000g instead of the 5,000g it should have been. I fixed that here.

Attached Files:

• Ritsunesan

Ritsunesan Space Spelunker

You're welcome! As for the furniture disappearing, I have the same problem on my saves. I don't know if this will work for you, but what I do is load my save, then return to the title screen, and load my save again. Usually the furniture will load correctly after this. Let's hope CF/PyTK gets updated soon.

• DeAD Scholar

DeAD Scholar Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, I don't know if anyone else has had this problem but smapi is skipping the unofficial updates. Any ideas on what to do?

Attached Files:

• Furdude

Furdude Void-Bound Voyager

• Lelix

Lelix Aquatic Astronaut

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

The update of the Druid Linus just reminded me the Linus Narrative Overhaul and the A House for Linus mods are both outdated.

[​IMG]

Would someone be able to give those two mods some love and update them? There aren't many lore-friendly Linus mods out there.​

• Ghrathryn

Ghrathryn Void-Bound Voyager

Most of the Haywrites series of narative overhauls are outdated, though he did update at least some of them to be content patcher packs, which may allow them to continue working without updates to them. If nothing else it should be relatively quicker to update them for 1.4.

• Acies

Acies Void-Bound Voyager

If you figure out how to fix that could you tell me how did you do it? I'm trying to convert some furniture to CF and I'm having the same issue with some furniture

• cleu

cleu Void-Bound Voyager

Aaaah this worked for me, too! Thank you a bunch :party:

sophiafairy likes this.
                    • almedyl

almedyl Pangalactic Porcupine

• wally232

wally232 Void-Bound Voyager

• OolongBoolong

OolongBoolong Space Hobo

So ik that there is an immersive farm 2 mod but on the Stardew Valley expanded mod page on nexus that uses the "remastered immersive farm 2" it seems to be different from the pictures and I prefer the remastered version but I can only find the regular immersive farm 2 mod. Can some1 reply with the link to get to it/them of file?

• Isalami

Isalami Void-Bound Voyager

• Ghrathryn

Ghrathryn Void-Bound Voyager

If you go to the Stardew Valley Expanded page, under the downloads SVE is the top one, IF2R is right under it, then you've got the guide/wallpaper download as an optional.

• Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

space is slowly working on adding their updates to Nexus, as soon as he does that, the compat page will be updated to say so.

• LordDrakel

LordDrakel Void-Bound Voyager

With the unofficial BFAV update is it still possible to add new animals into existing shop options (like adding a new sheep into Marnie's existing sheep) or does it have to be sold as a new icon?

• mominthevalley

mominthevalley Void-Bound Voyager

Thank you for doing that. I will take a look just to be sure, but if you don't mind I'll put it on the official nexus page after that.

minervamaga likes this.
                              • Hakuna Matata

Hakuna Matata Big Damn Hero

Hi!
                                I wanted to ask for help with:
                                https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3163
                                A few people (me included) have asked in nexus if the creator would update these, but there has been no response.

I would love to see the Blue Roof option updated to include the Shed upgrade.

Is the creator around in here, o could anyone help with an update?

Thanks so much!!

Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.