Modding Help Almost done with custom map but..

Discussion in 'Mods' started by _jilin, Dec 14, 2019.

1. _jilin

_jilin Void-Bound Voyager

This is my first time trying to make a custom map and everything seems to be working, my custom map is loading properly in the game but I can't dig on grass and dirt(I chose to use less dirt). I want my custom map to have diggable/tillable grass, dirt, etc. I am currently using xnbcli-macos to unpack and pack the files and I am using Tiled. What should I do? please help

• Xuomi

Xuomi Phantasmal Quasar

Open your custom map in Tiled. Go to the tilesheet that you are editing with (most likely spring outdoors, most maps label it as "untitled tile sheet"). You'll see beneath the tilesheet window a wrench and when you hover over it, it will say "Edit Tileset". Click that. It will open a new window for you to edit the tilesheet's properties.

After that, select all of the tiles that you want to be diggable and beneath the Custom Properties window, you'll see an add sign (+). Click that and in the property name window, type "Diggable", press OK, and then make sure you set it to T or True. Then make sure to save the changes you've made.

_jilin likes this.
      • _jilin

_jilin Void-Bound Voyager

I
        Done everything that you've said and it worked!!! thank you so much!! I am so happy right now. wow thank youuuuu!

Xuomi likes this.