Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Is it possible to add MORE shirts and skirts mod by CP?
    I dont really like JA versions of shirts, its much better to choose something cute when I am creating a new farmer

voshtak likes this.
    • DuskTake

DuskTake Void-Bound Voyager

https://smapi.io/log/KqsK7eVd

can someone help me here? i got this erro every time i try to use de workbench from the 1.4 update i just want to know how is the culprit.

• sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Last edited: Dec 18, 2019
      • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Thanks, I've found the issue and will have it fixed in the next update.

• snikey

snikey Big Damn Hero

Same here. Even with the unofficial-2 update from @minervamaga it still shows this error. It doesn't seem to affect the game though.

Also I'm not sure which mod's fault it is, but the Mayonnaise machine from Artisan Valley does not work when put next to a chest with Automate enabled. The machine doesn't take egg and pepper for example out of the chest and I can't put in anything either. However, I can manually put stuff inside and it starts making mayonaise if it isn't placed next to a chest. While it is making mayonnaise and you place a chest right next to it, it does put the mayonnaise into the chest but then just stops working. If I remove the chest, I can't operate it manually unless I pick it up and put it down again.

• Gwenhyfer

Gwenhyfer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Hi :) I`ve got a problem with the remote fridge storage mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/2545

I know, it sais, it is updated, but there is still a problem. Smapi loader sais: [Remote Fridge Storage] Could not load CookingSkill API, mods might not work correctly.
            And indeed, it does not work correctly, because the chest contant can not be used for cooking, when I switch the fridge icon at the chests.

Can anyone fix this please, I miss this function desperately. Thanks so much :)

Edit: I also use the updated version of "cooking skill". The problem remains.

• ShowToddSomeLove

ShowToddSomeLove Intergalactic Tourist

I've installed this update, the mead is still showing up as just 'mead' for me

• Neckwhiskers

Neckwhiskers Void-Bound Voyager

The cooking skill is all messed up current, even with the updated version. Has tons of bugs.

TheDarkShadow and Gwenhyfer like this.
                • Gwenhyfer

Gwenhyfer Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you so much, that was the solution for my problem. Deleted the cooking skill mod, and now it works. Just wonder, that smapi loader did not show any further conflicts apart from the one I posted. But anyway, I'm glad it works now and playing without cooking skill is better than playing without remote fridge.

Again: Thank you :)

• paradigmnomad

paradigmnomad Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Clothing is now an item so simply extending the sheet won't work anymore. 1.4 also added a new format for clothing to handle the prismatic options.

voshtak and minervamaga like this.
                    • TenkoKuugen

TenkoKuugen Scruffy Nerf-Herder

What kind of bugs? I haven't noticed any so far but I'd like to get in front of this.

• tinkerbelljln

tinkerbelljln Pangalactic Porcupine

It would be wonderful if someone would be so kind as to update this, it says it's open source, so hopefully someone smarter than me can get it working again.

• CrowCorvus

CrowCorvus Void-Bound Voyager

I'm getting this message for https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1640 and https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/605

[SMAPI] Skipped mods
                          [SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
                          [SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.
                          [SMAPI] - Rush Orders 1.1.4 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods
                          [SMAPI] - Seed Catalogue 1.0.3 because it's no longer compatible. Please check for a new version at https://smapi.io/mods

can anyone fix this, or at least update the mod compatibility page to say that they're broken?

EDIT: The mods page on the wiki has working links, but the smapi.io page has the nexus links and the nexus version is broken

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Attached is an unofficial update for Generic Shop Extender which changes some Item references to ISalable for Stardew 1.4 compatibility and also adds a null check to fix an error present in previous versions. It is based on the current Github version which had merged the SMAPI 3.0 changes but was never officially released.

Attached Files:

depressedfarmer and Medicell like this.
                            • Neckwhiskers

Neckwhiskers Void-Bound Voyager

Uses double the ingredients if you have them in your inventory, may not increase the quality of the recipes you make(conflicting reports), can't choose a level 10 profession, and the buff duration level 5 profession(not sure about the other one) doesn't even work.

TheDarkShadow likes this.
                              • Mizzion

Mizzion Phantasmal Quasar

Updated version of Daily Task Report

Changes:
                                Should fix re-runs from showing as new recipes in the report.
                                Shouldn't throw red errors for BFAV animal products now.

Known Issues:
                                The icon about the BFAV animals head doesn't disappear.

Attached Files:

zStormborn, haledyr, voshtak and 2 others like this.
                                • TenkoKuugen

I know for a fact that you get exactly the same quality as the ingredients averaged out.
                                  Level 10 professions can be picked via prestige mod at least, so that's a workaround. If they work, that is.

I just went to bed and it let me pick a level 10 profession in cooking.
                                  At least the "efficient" level 10 profession works.
                                  Secret spices seems to not work.
                                  I haven't tested the others yet.

• AnonymooseUser

AnonymooseUser Void-Bound Voyager

I don't use Skill Prestige, and I never have :(

• TenkoKuugen

The Luck mod is adding those labels, not the prestige mod. At least look at the savefile with notepad++ and do a ctrl+f for "newlevels"

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

You can check https://mods.smapi.io to see if any of those are currently up to date or not.

Ugh, when I tested it the error was gone. Oh well, that error should *not* cause any issues as long as you don't have any other problems with your JA or CFR items.

And you need the CF Automate Bridge for Automate to work with AV.

Thread Status:
                                        Not open for further replies.