Modding Help Updating mods for Stardew Valley 1.4

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Pathoschild, Jul 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nidopa

Nidopa Space Hobo

https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/1168?tab=description the MoreWeapons Mod doesnt work for me, i always get this Message in SMAPI when i talk to Marlon and cant see any Weapon from this mod. Any ideas?

[MoreWeapons] This mod failed in the Display.MenuChanged event. Technical details:
    System.InvalidCastException: Can't convert the StardewValley.Menus.ShopMenu::itemPriceAndStock field from System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[StardewValley.ISalable, Stardew Valley, Version=1.3.7286.33936, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.Int32[], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] to System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[[StardewValley.Item, Stardew Valley, Version=1.3.7286.33936, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null],[System.Int32[], mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]].
    bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Reflection.ReflectedField`1.GetValue() in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Reflection\ReflectedField.cs:Zeile 67.
    bei MoreWeapons.ModEntry.DisplayMenuChanged(Object sender, MenuChangedEventArgs e) in C:\Users\Sasara\source\repos\MoreWeapons-Sourcecode\ModEntry.cs:Zeile 209.
    bei StardewModdingAPI.Framework.Events.ManagedEvent`1.Raise(TEventArgs args) in C:\source\_Stardew\SMAPI\src\SMAPI\Framework\Events\ManagedEvent.cs:Zeile 88.

EDIT: Uploaded the SMAPI log and didnt know thats not updated, Smapi.io sad its compatible (green)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2019
    • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

A full log from https://smapi.io/log would be more helpful. Also, that mod hasn't been updated for 1.4.

• Dani141990

Dani141990 Void-Bound Voyager

Is custom critters getting a new update? mine just expired yesterday.

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Unofficial update 3.0.0-unofficial.7-mouseypounds for Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety (BFAV). Significant changes:
          • Changed some directory access and all harmony patches for Mac/Linux compatbility
          • Fixed double-production bug and autograbbers ignoring BFAV products
          • Widened the animal purchasing menu to 5 per line instead of 3
          Note: This version number is lower than Platonymous/Routine's previous unofficial update in order to come back in line with community standards for versioning. Source is included in the archive; you only need to install the "Paritee's Better Farm Animal Variety" folder into mods to use it.

Attached Files:

• Vinnamah

Vinnamah Tentacle Wrangler

Seitou likes this.
          • catstar8

catstar8 Void-Bound Voyager

TheUnknownMutant and Minakie like this.
          • Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Vinnamah, most people use Adopt & Skin for having lots of cats and dogs these days.

• sashuka

sashuka Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Thank you!
              Will you be so kind to explain how to add more variations of cows or rabbits into new version of BFAV?

• vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

I am getting a big error when trying to build the winery with the updated Sauvignon in Stardew mod. The footprint lands, but no supplies leave my inventory, and the smapi console looks like this:
                https://smapi.io/log/19ad4cd5971d42a0b0c52c2b2219ac1e
                Am I really the only person who cannot use it at this point? I have no idea what I've done wrong. I'm using version 1.9.1 from earlier in this thread.

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

The basic content pack format is covered in Paritee's repo: To add a new variation to an existing category, you'd use the "Update" action. For an example of this, check out Trent's New Animals; Trent adds a "Black Sheep" to the normal sheep category (as well as adding several new animal types)

• Antisthenes

Antisthenes Big Damn Hero

Can anyone direct me to literally anything to remove nurseries? I simply can't find anything that isn't long defunct.

• vickimed

vickimed Void-Bound Voyager

Cherry's Farmhouse does not include the nursery, and it is lovely. https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/4654
                      I will never marry, so it works for me. I'm not sure if a nursery appears after marriage, so this may not be a solution for you.
                      Edit: ChildBedConfig was just updated on Nexus. It worked for me before I switched to Cherry's Farmhouse.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2019

3289734758 Orbital Explorer

Pytk Not available,There are also a lot of red ink errors that cause the game to crash at the end of the day。

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Check the mod compatibilty page (smapi.io/mods) for a link to the unofficial update of PyTK, and also please provide a parsed log via smapi.io/log

• Benigni

Benigni Aquatic Astronaut

Has the recent official update of Automate broken Casks Everywhere?

• minervamaga

minervamaga Pangalactic Porcupine

That mod is not open source, and thus can only be updated by the author.

I also have a modded farmhouse that gives you the option to choose how many beds you want in the kids' room! https://www.nexusmods.com/stardewvalley/mods/3704

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2019
                              • metalax

metalax Subatomic Cosmonaut

ChildBedConfig updated a day ago and seems to be fully functional.

• Neckwhiskers

Neckwhiskers Void-Bound Voyager

Not sure but you don't need really need another mod for that since automate has that function.

• Benigni

Benigni Aquatic Astronaut

Interesting - thx for responding - upon further testing, what I'm finding is that when I place a cask outside the cellar and try to feed it *by hand* it tells me that can only be done in the cellar.
                                    When I let Automate feed the cask from a chest, it works outside the cellar.

The upshot is that my game proceeds apace and I am a happy casker.

I just wish the PPJA machines automated and were less glitchy. Heh.

Cheers!

• Minakie

Minakie Cosmic Narwhal

This update is no longer working for me, the ATM will not show up in the map anymore.
                                      Could it have something to do with the fact that SVE just got an update?

startdu likes this.
                                      Thread Status:
                                      Not open for further replies.