Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freyarobin

freyarobin Void-Bound Voyager

That's what it seems like, but I can't figure out what the repeat item is. I don't have Quality Products installed. I did have Better Artisan Good Icons installed, but I tried removing it and I'm still getting the error. Going to try removing Animal Husbandry and More New Fish and see what happens.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

Update your mods first.

Then try removing the JA packs that aren't Stardew Valley.

Then try removing the other two mods.

• freyarobin

freyarobin Void-Bound Voyager

Found it - it was JA Hisame New Recipes and JA Hisame Craftables. Working properly now that I've removed those.

• DemonicNebula

DemonicNebula Space Hobo

The SMAPI Launcher closes seconds after i open it and it says this,

Extracting install files...

Unhandled Exception: System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Core, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies. The module was expected to contain an assembly manifest.
          at StardewModdingApi.Installer.InteractiveInstaller.Run(String[] args)
          at StardewModdingApi.Installer.Program.Main(String[] args)

• toosha

toosha Big Damn Hero

Hi all, thank you for the guidance so far. Unfortunately my game is still crashing. I took Flower Valley out, validated the game files, and tried taking out Mods that affect seasons. The same error is still coming up. https://smapi.io/log/3344046161b344f28fb29cc50e775d22

edit: nevermind I fixed it! There was an invalid object outside my house. I hit it with an axe/trashed it and that fixed the problem!

Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
            • ValkyriaRosilia

ValkyriaRosilia Space Hobo

Hey friends! I think I'm stuck in an endless end-of-the-day crash. It crashes the moment everyone goes to bed. I really don't want to restart a new file, so is there anything we can do here? I have all the log here.

https://smapi.io/log/619d3522a45c4e7b95ac65977db52dbf

Please help guys, this would really mean a lot to me. I really want to get this fixed. Take care. >o<

• DwaynesThighs

DwaynesThighs Intergalactic Tourist

@Wingyl the log i sent in my last message had everything installed the same as last time. i don't know why the logs are different. please don't be so snippy; I'm really trying to ask for help, and I will do my best to follow any instructions I am given.

what i am trying to say is, the problem is still happening right now. i will reinstall all of my mods, but it doesn't seem to matter. no mods, but still using SMAPI? the screen blinks and then crashes. not using SMAPI? game runs fine. uninstall game and then reinstall, and then uninstall and reinstall SMAPI? it works fine. I add any mod? game starts to crash and flicker; the mods are verified as being fine on the smapi.io mod compatability list, but my game is still crashing.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 29, 2019
                • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please avoid doubleposts after such a short time. If you want to make additions to your previous post edit it instead. I merged them.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@DwaynesThighs You should probably ask for help in the Stardew Valley Discord under game support; if it's happening regardless of your mod list so long as you have at least one mod then it's probably a system problem, especially as your game has absolutely nothing odd in your log at all.

• KamaiAn

KamaiAn Big Damn Hero

HI! I have having an issue with the game ever since i updated my game to 1.4.3. I am not able to save my game as every time i go to sleep the game crashes. Can you please help to fix the problem as i do not want to start over as a new character.

Here is my log
                      https://smapi.io/log/16df2eeaa83f4891ad422bf5bd691b55

• DwaynesThighs

DwaynesThighs Intergalactic Tourist

@Wingyl thank you! I will try there. have a good day!

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• KamaiAn

KamaiAn Big Damn Hero

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@KamaiAn The crash is caused by More Buildings/PyTK (specifically, a Mill building with a Shed interior whose map is null). I suggest reporting it on those mod pages. Here's the same save without the broken building, which should work fine.

Attached Files:

• KamaiAn

KamaiAn Big Damn Hero

Thank you so much.
                            You are a life saver

• Zaide

Zaide Space Hobo

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

• Zaide

Zaide Space Hobo

Ummm... I think I can, but the instructions are for Steam/Gog or linux/Mac but I use windows and I downloaded from a website... which are the instructions for Windows? Do I just have to reinstall the SMAPI?

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

Where did you buy or download the game from?

• HopeWasHere

HopeWasHere Existential Complex

Hey, I'm working on a mod that adds a church to the game for the shrine of yoba, so that it doesn't have to be in the seed shop. By extension, this mod would make the seed shop smaller, so I wanted to make it so the Tuesday work out class was moved to the community center after it was complete. Been blitzing through the beginning and finished the community center on a Monday, so that the next day I could see if the class properly moved to the community center. Not sure if it's the mod I'm working on (probably is) or if it's some other mod causing the error, but the game hard crashed saving after the community center was complete. If anyone could figure out what I did wrong that would be awesome. This is my first time messing with events and schedules, so I'm sure it's something on my end.

Here is my log, crash log, and mod files. If there is anything else you need to test, please let me know
                                  Log: https://smapi.io/log/bb23ada21fd64463867edf51d8e5f4ca
                                  Crash Log: https://smapi.io/log/5f15718b57e746879e3836a5a16880c2

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
                                  Not open for further replies.