Modding Help Can somebody please help me change the farmer sprite's nose?

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Green_herbata, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Green_herbata

Green_herbata Master Chief

Using Kisekae/Get dressed you could change your farmer's nose type, but with the new update these mods won't work anymore, and I know that this is going to sound really silly, but I just got so attached to one of those noses to the point where I can't play the game with the default farmer look...
    So my question is, does somebody know how to change the farmer's (girl, to be more precise) nose? I'm a complete noob when it comes to making mods, but I've tried searching in the Kisekae files and I found this png with the nose type, maybe it'll provide useful? I'd be really thankful for any type of help!

Attached Files:

• Candiedyamz

Candiedyamz Big Damn Hero

I tried merging the png with the old files but it didn't work so if someone helps you, please pass on that information. I know exactly how you feel. I think the button nose is really cute and playing without it feels like something is missing :(

• Green_herbata

Hah, I tried doing that too! Well, thank you for replying! If I somehow find the answer, I'll share it right away!

Candiedyamz likes this.
        • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

• Green_herbata

Thank you for your help! I've tried this mod, but it made my character's animation really buggy... Maybe you know some different mods that make it possible to change nose type?