Modding Help I think i did this wrong

Discussion in 'Mods' started by DamianKai, Jan 5, 2020.

Tags:
  1. DamianKai

DamianKai Poptop Tamer

I probably did not put these mods in the correct folders/files and i keep getting errors. Issue is i am having a hard time figuring out where they are supposed to go. Here is my SMAPI log. The mods i am having issues with are Horns as Headgears by keodau27 , Cal's Pet Replacements: Amaterasu, Carbuncle, Moogle [Last Updated: 5/12/16] by carnage157
    Thanks for the help in advance

Attached Files:

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Ah the cat replacement stuff are xnb files, not supposed to do it that way anymore, just outdated... It's not a 'mod' so much as a file replacement. Which can are you wanting to use, I'll make a little CP mod out of it for you!
      Also, i believe i know the issue with horns as headgear, there are more hats now so it's probably trying to load a file thats too small. which version of it are you trying to use?

• DamianKai

DamianKai Poptop Tamer

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

actually the hat mod looks fine, what prob are you having with it?

• DamianKai

DamianKai Poptop Tamer

I am getting these errors. Got update-check errors for some mods: Horn Headgears: The update key 'Nexus:1036' matches a mod with no version number. Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Horn Headgears > EditImage Characters/Farmer/hats" to Characters\Farmer\hats: the FromFile file 'assets\hats.png' doesn't exist. Content Patcher edited Characters\Farmer\hats. Invalidated 1 asset names: Characters\Farmer\hats. Reloaded 1 core assets. I am not sure what these errors mean

[15:54:57 INFO SMAPI] SMAPI 3.0.1 with Stardew Valley 1.4.3 on Microsoft Windows 8.1
          [15:54:57 INFO SMAPI] Mods go here: C:\Program Files (x86)\GOG Galaxy\Games\Stardew Valley\Mods
          [15:54:57 TRACE SMAPI] Log started at 2020-01-04T21:54:57 UTC
          [15:54:58 DEBUG SMAPI] Starting game...
          [15:55:07 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mod metadata...
          [15:55:07 TRACE SMAPI] Loading mods...
          [15:55:07 TRACE SMAPI] Carbuncle_Green_v1.1\Content (from Mods\Carbuncle_Green_v1.1\Content)...
          [15:55:07 TRACE SMAPI] Failed: it's not a SMAPI mod (see https://smapi.io/xnb for info).
          [15:55:07 TRACE SMAPI] Console Commands (from Mods\ConsoleCommands\ConsoleCommands.dll)...
          [15:55:07 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher (from Mods\ContentPatcher\ContentPatcher.dll)...
          [15:55:08 TRACE SMAPI] Horn Headgears (from Mods\Horns - Both version-2370-1-0) [content pack]...
          [15:55:08 TRACE SMAPI] Lookup Anything (from Mods\LookupAnything\LookupAnything.dll)...
          [15:55:08 TRACE SMAPI] Save Backup (from Mods\SaveBackup\SaveBackup.dll)...
          [15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Loaded 4 mods:
          [15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Console Commands 3.0.1 by SMAPI | Adds SMAPI console commands that let you manipulate the game.
          [15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Content Patcher 1.11.1 by Pathoschild | Loads content packs which edit game data, images, and maps without changing the game files.
          [15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Lookup Anything 1.24.0 by Pathoschild | View metadata about anything by pressing a button.
          [15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Save Backup 3.0.1 by SMAPI | Automatically backs up all your saves once per day into its folder.

[15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Loaded 1 content packs:
          [15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Horn Headgears 1.3.0 by keodau27 | for Content Patcher | Both Basic and Fantasy version - Horns as heargears

[15:55:08 INFO SMAPI] Found 1 mod with warnings:
          [15:55:08 ERROR SMAPI] Skipped mods
          [15:55:08 ERROR SMAPI] --------------------------------------------------
          [15:55:08 ERROR SMAPI] These mods could not be added to your game.

[15:55:08 ERROR SMAPI] - Carbuncle_Green_v1.1\Content because it's not a SMAPI mod (see https://smapi.io/xnb for info).

[15:55:08 TRACE SMAPI] Found mod-provided API (ContentPatcher.Framework.ContentPatcherAPI).
          [15:55:08 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates...
          [15:55:09 TRACE SMAPI] SMAPI okay.
          [15:55:09 TRACE SMAPI] Checking for updates to 3 mods...
          [15:55:10 TRACE SMAPI] Got update-check errors for some mods:
          Horn Headgears: The update key 'Nexus:1036' matches a mod with no version number.
          [15:55:10 TRACE SMAPI] All mods up to date.
          [15:55:10 TRACE game] setGameMode( 'titleScreenGameMode (0)' )
          [15:55:11 TRACE SMAPI] Detecting common issues...
          [15:55:11 INFO SMAPI] Type 'help' for help, or 'help <cmd>' for a command's usage
          [15:55:11 TRACE game] Window_ClientSizeChanged(); Window.ClientBounds={X:160 Y:102 Width:1280 Height:720}
          [15:55:12 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidating cache entries for new asset loaders...
          [15:55:12 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidated 0 cache entries.
          [15:55:12 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidating cache entries for new asset editors...
          [15:55:12 TRACE Content Patcher] Horn Headgears edited Characters\Farmer\hats.
          [15:55:12 WARN Content Patcher] Can't apply image patch "Horn Headgears > EditImage Characters/Farmer/hats" to Characters\Farmer\hats: the FromFile file 'assets\hats.png' doesn't exist.
          [15:55:12 TRACE SMAPI] Content Patcher edited Characters\Farmer\hats.
          [15:55:12 TRACE SMAPI] Invalidated 1 asset names: Characters\Farmer\hats. Reloaded 1 core assets.

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Ok, here are the two CP mods! The Cat one has all the colors available, a config will come up the first time you run it, you can choose Gray, Yellow, Blue, or Green!

edit - Removed this ver of Carbuncle, had a couple errors, it's below!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020
            • DamianKai

DamianKai Poptop Tamer

Thank you very much Allayna:nuruhappy: . I am going to test this asap and will post here to let you know how it goes.:3

So the horn for head gears work but my cat is still a cat and hasn't turned into a green carbunkle. As seen in the picture. I have included my log as well since i did not get a prompt to choose witch color a wanted when i loaded.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
              • DamianKai

DamianKai Poptop Tamer

Ok so everything works now. I had to go to the wizards tower, enter the basement then use the statue of Illusions to change my cat to the green carbunkle. If it is okay to let others use this , if so . A mod can also move these CP's to the right forum for use with these instructions. Instructions may be added and corrected. The CP"S are above in post number six.

1) Have the latest SMAPI installed
                2) Have content Patcher installed by Pathoschild (i used that one)
                3) Download [CP] Carbuncle Cat.zip
                4) Put into your mods folder
                5) Open and click on content
                6) Where it says "Default" change to the color you want (only colors are gray,green,blue,yellow)
                7) Save changes (do not hit save as)
                8) Go back and click on config
                9) Where it says "color" change to the color you want (only colors are above, must match default color)
                10) Save changes
                11) Run stardewvalleymoddingAPI

*NOTE* These changes will only show if you go to the wizards basement and use the statue of illusions

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Ah, you don't have to the stature or the edit to the content file.
                  For the statue, I should have put in the option for all 3 cat variations! I'll fix and re-upload, sorry!
                  For the content file, you don't have to touch that at all. As I said when i posted, the config file generates when you run the mod the first time. You just have to change the color in the config.

And also, sorry, I didn't see your edit to your former reply or I'd have figured it out sooner!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 7, 2020