Tool SMAPI: Stardew Modding API

Discussion in 'Mods' started by ClxS, Mar 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. srdover

srdover Space Hobo

HELP how i can download SMAPI 64xBits?
    I say it because I have an error and I don't know how to fix it, could you help me pls

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020
    • Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@srdover Go to https://smapi.io/ There's just the one version of Smapi, since the game itself is 32bit. For starters, however, update your game to 1.4.3 - you're still running 1.4.0 and there have been a couple bug-fix patches since it launched.

• Pathoschild

Pathoschild Tiy's Beard

@Kamikaze2491 I didn't get any error with your save/mods when I went to bed. Does it happen if you go to bed immediately after waking up? If you reset your content files, does it say some will be redownloaded?

@srdover SMAPI 3.1 needs Stardew Valley 1.4.1 or later (though it's best to just keep it updated to the latest version as Moragaine said).

• Kamikaze2491

Kamikaze2491 Space Hobo

@Pathoschild I reset my content files, It's all good now.
          Thank you so much for the help (to you and everyone else who wanted to help) I hope you have an amazing day.

• billz00

billz00 Void-Bound Voyager

• maxy89c

maxy89c Void-Bound Voyager

• ChefCurry

ChefCurry Void-Bound Voyager

If installed a freshly W10 (no hardware changes) and now I get this error code during the start up. No mods are installed.
            Normal game works like a charm.

Any idea how to solve it?

Stardew Valley gog: 1.4.3
            SMAPI 3.1.0 installer

Attached Files:

• cn21

cn21 Void-Bound Voyager

I sloved the problem already!!!

The problem with the farm map is becasue SVE conflicted with a mod call "Farm visiblem corner". Once delete the later mod, the invisible will appear again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Original Post:

I have this problem with stardew valley expanded immersive farm 2 map. (https://imgur.com/gkgU6Z8)

I reported the problem to the creator but he said it is not a bug. Yet when i delete all mods except the one needed to run SVE (and cheat menu, item spawner and npc location), the bug is still there.

Detail description:
              At where the bridge meet the point to cindersap forest, there is a huge black rectangle covering part of the bridge and farm. I can walk on the black rectangle but can't interact with seed that fall on the rectangle. there is no obstacle like tree or stone. the seed is fell into the rectangle after i play a few game days.

Also i can travel from cindersap forest back to farm, but can't travel from farm to cindersap forest. i made sure that there are nothing in the way, but when i reach the point where it should send me to the forest, it feels like run into an invisible wall.

I faced both of the above problems in the 1.8.5 update and the previous one as well.

https://smapi.io/log/f8ccf3d62af347c9a0a3135845751eed

Last edited: Jan 12, 2020
              • NaughtonMyWatch

NaughtonMyWatch Space Hobo

Hi! I need some help with a mod. It's the only one I'm trying to load.

Here's the SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/56391657a10240e29a24fbe577e3465d

I've never been big into modding and struggled with getting everything working so bear with me if I don't understand technical terms. Let me know what you think!
                The game boots up, I can create a new farm and farmer and then it instantly crashes before I can see anything.

• Wingyl

Wingyl Scruffy Nerf-Herder

• DamianKai

DamianKai Poptop Tamer

Hi i am having some issues with some of the mods i added to my game. They are Opal Paths 1.0.0 by Lita | for Content Patcher | Makes crystal paths look like they're made from opals. , Swimsuits to Towels or Robes 1.0 by Little Lea | https://community.playstarbound.com/threads/swimsuits-to-towels-or-robes-update-5-1-16.113721/ | Replaces your bikini or swim trunks with a towel or robe.
                  The Swimsuits to towels one ,the manifest has no update keys and it loads but then gives grayed out text in my SMAPI . SMAPI dosen't put it into my game without the update keys in the manifest file. I have added my latest SMAPI log.

Attached Files:

• hung2563hn

hung2563hn Void-Bound Voyager

Hi , i don't see the #modding section in Discord , did i do something wrong ?

My npcs walking around aimlessly and keep staying in bed , what mod could causes this ? This is my log ( i'm using Android) https://smapi.io/log/1d84063490ea4733a1777b45919aecf5

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2020
                    • Iris Blanche

Iris Blanche Pudding Paradox Forum Moderator

Please avoid doubleposts after such a short time. You can edit your post instead if you want to make additions to your previous post. I merged the 2 posts.

• hung2563hn

hung2563hn Void-Bound Voyager

Got it , boss . I accidentally posted twice without knowing it and i tried to delete the post but i couldn't.

• Noxturnum

Noxturnum Space Hobo

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

• Noxturnum

Noxturnum Space Hobo

i cant find the go button in finder @Moragaine

• paperchamomiles

paperchamomiles Scruffy Nerf-Herder

@Noxturnum It's in the menu bar along the top

• Noxturnum

Noxturnum Space Hobo

oh actually sorry for bothering you, i figured out how to fix it myself. turns out i was using the wrong fruit trees texture pack (used the CP one instead of the normal) and thats why i was crashing.

• stoned_hobo

stoned_hobo Yeah, You!

good evening, i'm having crashes with the game when i go to sleep, before the money gets calculated for the night, or the game saves. i've tried with and without anything in the sell box, and as far as i can tell from the log parser, there doesn't seem to be any issues with the mods themselves? the game crashes on both a relatively new save (y1d4) that always ran with mods, and on an old save that till now ran without mods (y2) but not on a completely fresh save.

any help would be greatly appreciated~

Log: https://smapi.io/log/97bec8ca89194458a3c1c3cfbbf33643

ETA: for what its worth, i get the same errors on both the old, and new save

---------------------------------------

i fixed the problem, i had KeionDryke's dialouge changes and Invatorzen's Dialogue Changes, which probably caused issues, along with keion's being out of date. issue is fixed~

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020
                                Thread Status:
                                Not open for further replies.