Farmhouse Basement Mod for Content Patcher

Discussion in 'Mods' started by Moragaine, Jul 26, 2018.

1. llamadramasims

llamadramasims Void-Bound Voyager

thanks! =D but does it only work with Karmylla's mod? Not with a spouse room replacer?

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

It should work with any spouse room replacer - I've personally only used it with Karmylla's.

llamadramasims likes this.
      • llamadramasims

llamadramasims Void-Bound Voyager

thank you! Sorry to bother :)

• Kaed31

Kaed31 Space Spelunker

@Moragaine Hey This mod is awesome and I'm really sorry to bother you but does this mod work with 1.4 it looks awesome but I don't know if I entirely trust it. I found the original mod on nexus and someone posted a link to here and others will find it and wonder about this same information. anyway I'd love an answer thanks for your time.

• Moragaine

Moragaine Existential Complex

@Kaed31 It should work with 1.4, yes.

• JarHanks

JarHanks Void-Bound Voyager

How come there isn't a mod where we can decorate the cellar? Seems pretty strange, like how does it make any sense that you can't decorate a basement or cellar in the game but you can is real life? Wish someone would create this :(

• SynZombie

SynZombie Space Hobo

Hello there! Thanks for the mod, but I encountered a bug using the Restored basement with bathroom, can you fix it please? I'm married with Penny, and this bug ocorried when she remodeled the room (I think this is how to describe haha my english is a little bad).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 20, 2020
                • 2a2n

2a2n Void-Bound Voyager

Hopefully I could get some help with this. I found your mod as a fix for the original mod's no sleep bug. Tried yours and it absolutely refuses to work. All my mods are updated and I had to take out all my yellog stuff to see if those are clashing. This is my list of mods that I'm currently using. Any idea what might be clashing with the basement mod?

Edit: It was No More Nursery

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2020
                  • cartmam58

cartmam58 Orbital Explorer

hello does anyone have any news if there is any update for this mod to 1.15 ???

• cartmam58

I used this mod in the last update but as it stopped working the things I had put in place of the rooms are still there, is there any way to get rid of it?

• coldkingnowhere

coldkingnowhere Scruffy Nerf-Herder

I also had issues with 1.5 and didn't want to hold my breath for the original mod getting updated so I rebuilt the mod (basement-only, no bathroom) using tmx files as that seems to be preferred now from the guides I was looking at.

Assuming others like me who were already using this mod already have things in the basement, I made the basement persistent regardless of whether the user has the "southern renovation" or not. I might go back and make a more proper version that replaces the individual renovations with the bathroom and basement to fit with how it's supposed to work in game.

This is my first attempt at modding but it seems to work in-game as expected. I'm not sure what the etiquette is; hopefully Moragaine doesn't mind the liberty I've taken based on their work. :)

Attached Files:

GreenBliss, PS2girl, Zophly and 4 others like this.
                        • cartmam58

thank you very much, it worked very well for me

• monityvanroe

monityvanroe Void-Bound Voyager

• Nightland Driver

Nightland Driver Orbital Explorer

Can somebody update the version with the Upper Bathroom?

DoomHarbinger and jazzalope like this.
                              • rck680

rck680 Aquatic Astronaut

I completely appreciate what you did as I used the basement like crazy but Is there any chance you could also include a version that has the upper bathroom? Thanks!

shadowfox75 and DoomHarbinger like this.
                                • Yuura26

Yuura26 Space Hobo

Still working. Thank you.

• dailypkrune

dailypkrune Space Hobo

So downloaded this mod however, when the bottom walls of the basement are "open" allowing my character to pass through them. Not sure if that was intended

Attached Files:

• PS2girl

PS2girl Void-Bound Voyager

Hi! I just got back into Stardew and found a strange error in this build. Half of my bedroom wallpaper is set to the default and I can't change it. Do you have an idea of what might be causing this?