Modding Help Quick Farmhouse Question

Discussion in 'Mods' started by willowFins, Feb 5, 2020.

1. willowFins

willowFins Void-Bound Voyager

Is there a mod that exists that allows you to keep the beginner farmhouse while still being able to date / marry; either by getting rid of the requirements for dating / marrying or by keeping the upgraded house the same? I use this mod to alter the first farmhouse stage to have a kitchen, and honestly I prefer this so much more than the later stages of the house and I was just wondering if there's a way that I could keep it but still be able to date / marry. I'm sure I saw some farmhouse mods before that allowed you to not have the spouse room, but I'm not too sure.

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask!
    Thanks in advance!

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

Well I'm glad you like my kitchen nook! :D
      I could change that file to replace all the upgrades , not just starter homes, but i believe it would at LEAST make spouse and kids appear in the void, if not have other effects. I may play around with that later!

• willowFins

I wonder if using Farmhouse Redone could help with spouses and kids trying to become one with the void? And maybe making an alt version thats sort of like this for the cellar upgrade. I saw another compact house with a bathroom added too, but I can't find it now djsghjdsg. I'm not sure what could be done but honestly having the small house for all the upgrades would be a game changer for me :nuruawe:

You've already made my stardew experience 10000x better by fixing the community bundle mod I liked and with this little house :nurunaughty:

• Allayna

Allayna Ketchup Robot

You've got me interested... I'd been thinking about playing with Farmhouse Redone. Can't mess with it for a couple days, but I might

• willowFins

I would try myself, but I know nothing about modding and I don't want to mess anything up.
            I think making maps is easier than making other kinds of mods though, at least from what I've seen so far.
            Might be able to make my own little farmhouse that has a bathroom + kitchen but doesn't take up a lot of space. Who knows.

(Although I kind of do want to make an interface mod because none of the ones I have right now match the recolour I use.)

Can't wait to see what you do though!