Discord Server - Stardew Valley!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shuu37, Mar 2, 2016.

1. Shuu37

Shuu37 Tentacle Wrangler

Hello everyone,

I've setup a small, easy to use Discord server. It has a few channels setup already, but I'm more than willing to add more channels based on your feedback. This server is completely open to the public, and you guys are free to discuss whatever you'd like about Stardew Valley.

You can join the server here - https://discord.gg/0lZ1oe3RPoHGOuhM

Feel free to bring your friends and enjoy discussion among fellow Stardew Valley players. Please respect other people that are in the server, and all rules that apply on the Stardew Valley forums also apply to the Discord server.

Thank you,
    Shuu

Last edited: Mar 3, 2016
      Flumme likes this.
    • Shuu37

Shuu37 Tentacle Wrangler

We've gotten around 30 members now. Everyone is having a great time chatting and talking about the game. People are also sharing their farms, and showing other newer people some awesome strategies. Come hang out with us! :)

ramerax likes this.
      • Hatec

Hatec Void-Bound Voyager

We combined our Discord servers so we're now 170+ members strong. :) Come join and discuss the game. Please note I will not be super active in chat because I'm hooked on Stardew Valley but you can always type @lewis to notify me or another mod's name if you need anything.

Shuu37 likes this.
        • AtomW

AtomW Space Hobo

I’ve been wrongfully banned, I haven’t even been on my discord in days and I’ve just been banned... Atom#4374 on discord

• Pysis

Pysis Void-Bound Voyager

Me too? By Jukebox (BOT) minutes ago. I never really posted anything.
            and then it gave me an invite link to Nestro: https://discord.gg/cUG2RzF

I didn't click because of spam reasons. Is this a weird way of changing servers? If so, could update the message.

• Tinybillow

Tinybillow Scruffy Nerf-Herder

me too, I clicked nothing, can someone post a fresh invite link?

• Pandaa

Pandaa Space Hobo

I was banned also. I really enjoyed the group so if you could keep us updated with what’s going on ☺️

• Kijowolf

Kijowolf Orbital Explorer

Hello i get banned too. Also i see the server who Jukebox have send. And it look to be a "normal" server. I get out just 2 seconde after this and I change my password for more security. If someone can give my a new invitation : Kijo expert en scoobyverse#1805

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

Quoting the post on the subreddit by /u/Sweevle:
                    Later follow-up post, also by /u/Sweevle:

Last edited: Apr 14, 2018
                    • musical74

musical74 Space Kumquat

Joined Discord...now to (slowly...very slowly if I have to wait 10+ minutes between postings) become involved on Discord!

• Malenita12

Malenita12 Void-Bound Voyager

same got banned suddenly!

• mrmthood

mrmthood Void-Bound Voyager

Uhhhh I randomly got banned off the server. could I get an explanation on why? just to note there was no warning to the ban, The server just got removed from my server list and I cant use any invites going to the server. One more thing, If it was a legitimate reason that I didint know of, can I appeal the ban?

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
                          • Jman771

Jman771 Intergalactic Tourist

Yeah so i joined the discord but i cant find anywhere i can chat with people

• MouseyPounds

MouseyPounds Cosmic Narwhal

When you initially join the Discord, all you can see are the welcome and rules channels. Read through the rules and click on the junimo reaction at the end of them to open up the rest of the server.

• pizzaharuhi

pizzaharuhi Space Hobo

I like yer profile pic ^-^ Which anime is she from?

• Pangaea

Pangaea Forum Moderator