WIP All Might (Custom NPC)

Discussion in 'Characters' started by FuzzyMittens, Jan 9, 2020.

1. FuzzyMittens

FuzzyMittens Void-Bound Voyager

Hello, all! I'm working on making Toshinori Yagi (All Might) from My Hero Academia a new NPC to Stardew Valley! I'm keeping it an ambiguous sort of AU where he retires to Pelican Town after serving the "military." Was it really the military or something else? That's up to you to decide!

He'll be living in Cindersap Forest beside Marnie's and Leah's!

Completed:
    Gift Tastes
    Portraits (Seasonal)

In Progress:
    Schedule
    Sprites
    Dialogue (Festival dialogue is finished)
    Heart Events
    House (programming only!)
    Spouse Room (programming only!)

As a taste, here are the portraits for the Flower Dance!
    [​IMG]

Please let me know what you think! I've never worked on a mod before so this is my first one! I'm hoping to complete this by the summer. The hardest part for me is the programming (even with templates) so that will take the longest!

Last edited: Jan 10, 2020
      Darkcedars likes this.
    • febrybleczk

febrybleczk Space Hobo

Its cool, i like a new npc for stardew valley.. i want to make a new npc too, but can i make with just a smartphone?

• methseyers

methseyers Big Damn Hero

looks awesome! great job with the portrait :) I'm excited for the release!

• FuzzyMittens

Please check my tumblr post to see a sneak peak of another mod and how this one is doing!

methseyers likes this.
          • FuzzyMittens

I have no idea if you're able to! I only use my computer to create mods. There's an entire category on the wiki just for modding! You might find the answer you're looking for there.

• methseyers

methseyers Big Damn Hero

You did a great job with the sprites! :) And I love how you included the sleeping bag for Aizawa lmao.

• FuzzyMittens

Thank you so much! The sleeping bag is planned for his 2 heart event where you just... walk in and he's taking a nap.

• methseyers

methseyers Big Damn Hero

No problem! ^^ Oooh that sounds great I can't wait! :) He's definitely a fun character!